Washington state readies for same-sex marriage

krimsonpage wrote:

@stambo2001 Ahh. You poor thing. You just need a warm hug. The kind you probably never.got enough of from mommy and daddy.

Dec 06, 2012 11:09am EST  --  Report as abuse
MetalHead8 wrote:

2 gays marring does not infringe on any one else’s personal beliefs of lifestyle, no matter how much they cry and complain.

A step in the right direction

Dec 06, 2012 11:41am EST  --  Report as abuse
AlkalineState wrote:

Stambo, only a pedophile confuses two consenting adults with…. pedophelia. Is there something you want to tell us?

Dec 06, 2012 3:25pm EST  --  Report as abuse
expectus wrote:

HURAH, I bet God is so proud of us. I know this brings the world closer to what i want to leave my kids.

And Metalhead, youre right. It doesn’t infringe on my right, but it does degrade everything around me. Not everything that has an impact has to be something that slaps someone directly in their face. I can destroy your whole town without infringing on you. Be careful, you could very well ruin your wolrd and everyone else’s while screaming equal rights. There is such a thing as right and wrong. We seem to have lost that.

Dec 06, 2012 5:17pm EST  --  Report as abuse
windflux wrote:

@stambo2001 First of all, you need to know how to differentiate between ‘their’ and ‘they’re’. Because if you can’t even tell the difference between these two, I doubt you’ll be able to conceive the concept of anything beyond that. There is this thing called ‘nature’ vs ‘nurture’. Raping and killing is the cause of bad ‘nurturing’, humans are by no means ‘born with it’. These are acts that derive from the norm which causes hurt unto others, gay marriage does not. So please go mature your sorry self, you homophobic loser.

Dec 06, 2012 9:22pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Rosie777 wrote:

I am so ashamed of my state and every single person who voted for the support and approval of perversion.

Pandora’s Box HAS been opened and more approval of other perversions will follow.

This society is slowly sliding down the toilet. I sincerely hope no innocent moral people will be punished for societies approval of this sickness.

All homosexuals and their supporters do need to remember that so called “TOLERANCE” goes both ways. Pushing approval of perversion in the faces of good moral people is evil and wrong.

Dec 06, 2012 9:22pm EST  --  Report as abuse
MetalHead8 wrote:

@Expectus, Again … “2 gays marring does not infringe on any one else’s personal beliefs or lifestyle, no matter how much they cry and complain.”- This inlcudes you and your all loving god.

Dec 07, 2012 3:11pm EST  --  Report as abuse