Guatemala deports software pioneer McAfee to U.S.

orlandorays wrote:

He’ll probably give Obama a fat donation in exchange for protection from extradition.

Dec 12, 2012 3:34pm EST  --  Report as abuse
grizzmann wrote:

He was arrested last Wednesday for illegally entering the country. NOW BEING DEPORTED. Wow a country with tough immigration laws. Not like ours at all?

Dec 12, 2012 3:45pm EST  --  Report as abuse
passpass55 wrote:

You know, I’m starting to wonder if McAfee’s story is true. As eccentric as he is, it is very odd that, if Belize really wanted McAfee for murder charges, they didn’t go to Interpol and issue a Red Notice warrant. This didn’t happen and they are letting him fly to the United States, saying he is not a prime suspect. Yet they were still pursuing him in Guatemala. It makes me wonder if they really were targeting him for some strange reason other than that murder.

Dec 12, 2012 3:51pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Clipper965 wrote:

I see the Guatemalans wish they had stayed with Nortons too.

Dec 12, 2012 3:59pm EST  --  Report as abuse

Democrats will run him for the Senate in place of NJ Senator Bob Menendez who’s been caught protecting his male intern pedophile.

Dec 12, 2012 4:09pm EST  --  Report as abuse
sailordude wrote:

Looks like justice is only served to the non rich. If the guy is a Democrat then this story is over.

Dec 12, 2012 4:19pm EST  --  Report as abuse
michaelp wrote:

This guy’s anti virus software sucks. Got more viruses then can count. Even destroyed my computer. My computer repair guy said that he can’t even give them away. Worst product for anti virus ever ! Now I just use Norton. No problem since using Norton.

Dec 12, 2012 4:39pm EST  --  Report as abuse
lbjack wrote:

Crawl back into your hole, Orlando.

Dec 12, 2012 5:02pm EST  --  Report as abuse
michaelp wrote:

Dec 12, 2012 5:37pm EST  --  Report as abuse
michaelp wrote:

When do we free the marine in a Mexican prison, for doing nothing wrong ! Yet we let criminal illegals cross our boarder by the second. Taking American jobs, full gov assistance, while working under the table, and send there money back to Mexico. Thats with just one phoney I.D.

Dec 12, 2012 5:42pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Ruf wrote:

McAfee left the company in 1994 and sold-out completely in 1996.
In 2009, his net worth was only $4 million. His last job was that of a yoga instructor. This so-called “security guru” was stupid enough to post photos on the Web with the geolocation metadata still attached…that’s what got him caught. The media is over-sensationalizing a has been.

Dec 12, 2012 6:25pm EST  --  Report as abuse
JamVee wrote:

Who the hell wants this (hair dyed black 20 something imitator) Dick-Head playboy and his 20 year old girlfriend back in the US? It certainly isn’t me.

Sounds like this High Rolling “cry baby” pulled his sheets up a bit too tight, and now he doesn’t know how to get back into the bed that he made . . . . Waa, waaa, waaa!

Dec 12, 2012 7:17pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Harry079 wrote:

Well color me gone and give me an infamous Gibb’s slap for I gave him a snowballs chance in hell of getting back in the US.

Dec 12, 2012 7:35pm EST  --  Report as abuse