Clinton sustains concussion; Benghazi testimony postponed

Comments (24)
TexTide wrote:

now poor, poor Hillary will not testify on Libya…(1)is she faking the concussion to stop from testifying? (2)Concussion because obama’s thugs hit her in the head? (3)concussion from Bill throwing her out of bed…?

Dec 15, 2012 2:07pm EST  --  Report as abuse
victor672 wrote:

Dear Congress,

Please excuse Hillary from testifying on Benghazi next week. She doesn’t feel up to it. Signed,

Her Caretaker and Handler

Dec 15, 2012 2:18pm EST  --  Report as abuse
bobber1956 wrote:

Perhaps she should be checked out, or in, at Betty Ford?

Dec 15, 2012 2:23pm EST  --  Report as abuse
BUCKEYEGAL wrote:

Loss of memory,due to concussion.

Dec 15, 2012 3:53pm EST  --  Report as abuse
raptor666 wrote:

hummm… first she says she will testify… then she says she must delay until the “investigation” is completed… then she is “sick” and now she fell on her head….well hey… nothing suspicious in this behavior…right….

Dec 15, 2012 4:07pm EST  --  Report as abuse

Why do people always feel the need to make anonymous personal attacks on people they don’t know just because they can hide behind their keyboard?

Dec 15, 2012 4:16pm EST  --  Report as abuse
sjfella wrote:

I’m surprised she didn’t claim she fell due to sniper fire. Haven’t believed anything from her since that lie.

Dec 15, 2012 4:33pm EST  --  Report as abuse
venturen wrote:

I didn’t think women were so weak….WHAT A PATHETIC EXCUSE. I can’t testify in 5 days because I have fallen and I can’t get up. Obama and crew are really something.

Dec 15, 2012 4:45pm EST  --  Report as abuse
eddo wrote:

We can only hope that the concussion will result in greater common sense!

Dec 15, 2012 4:45pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Tiu wrote:

She probably slipped on one of her statements.

Dec 15, 2012 4:58pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Pilgrim1620 wrote:

There seems to be a noticeable lack of defense from Hillary’s supporters.

Dec 15, 2012 5:22pm EST  --  Report as abuse
KipK wrote:

No matter what you political preference, when someone, of the stature and likes of Ms Hilary Clinton, is inflicted with a health issue, instead of wishing her well, but to swing dirt is not befitting, the otherwise admirable American values. Rise above your prejudices, especially during such occasions. Show style, not arrogance.

Dec 15, 2012 5:33pm EST  --  Report as abuse
beancube2101 wrote:

CIA successfully ditched their security bosses. It seems like that there will be some tough fights among those anti-war selling groups and those sloppy war seller fat cats inside CIA. John McCain can’t escape modern whistle blowers wars himself. We must insist on cutting expensive CIA war contracts overseas and reorganize it.

Dec 15, 2012 5:34pm EST  --  Report as abuse
CaptRichie wrote:

Slick Willy and Sick Hillary. How in the world did America deserve this pair?

Dec 15, 2012 5:35pm EST  --  Report as abuse
obamaisright wrote:

Glad I have some friends that are republicans. Otherwise, looking at these comments, would have had me come to the conclusion that most of them are pathetic, small minded children.

Dec 15, 2012 6:07pm EST  --  Report as abuse
beech wrote:

Great timing, Hilary-what next from these people! All of them are unreliable and untrustworthy.

Dec 15, 2012 6:19pm EST  --  Report as abuse
diddums wrote:

Brings back memories of the tale of a Bush and a Pretzel

Dec 15, 2012 7:58pm EST  --  Report as abuse
ARJTurgot2 wrote:

“Glad I have some friends that are republicans. Otherwise, looking at these comments, would have had me come to the conclusion that most of them are pathetic, small minded children.”

Wow, sort of like Demos who label every critic of Obama a racist.

Dec 15, 2012 9:08pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Zoney wrote:

“Transparent government,” eh?

Only in liberal-land, where up is down and backward is forward.

How easily misled some of you are.

Dec 15, 2012 9:21pm EST  --  Report as abuse
roneida wrote:

How very convenient and cute that Hillary was able to get around feminism and actually perform the old “swoon” act and avoid embarassing testimony.

That’s the reason a woman can not be President. Can you imagine Harry Truman or Dwight Eisenhower or Ronald Reagan “swooning” when things got difficult. Say “good Night” Hill.

Dec 15, 2012 9:22pm EST  --  Report as abuse
USAPragmatist wrote:

You righties/Obama haters really have no class.

Dec 15, 2012 9:42pm EST  --  Report as abuse
kommy wrote:

Concussion is something for people who got brains. After what she did on Middle East, I doubt the gel substance classifies.

Dec 15, 2012 9:48pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Harry079 wrote:

I pray that Secretary Clinton doesn’t recall that she was going to resign and stay on through at least 2013. If anyone has the potential of being an evil biblical demonic cartoon John Kerry fits that shoe.

Dec 15, 2012 10:41pm EST  --  Report as abuse
stambo2001 wrote:

@usapragmatists Class? Did you say class? Like the democratic Kerry Gauthier having oral sex behind a roadside rest stop with a teenage boy? Or Anthony Weiner sexting? Or old Billy Clinton sticking his cigar all up inside that intern at the Whitehouse. Or the breaking (mostly buried and whitewashed) story about Senator Bob Menendez paying for prostitutes for a donor party in the Caribbean (with taxpayer money). Yeah, like the lefties have any idea about class.

Dec 17, 2012 4:06pm EST  --  Report as abuse
This discussion is now closed. We welcome comments on our articles for a limited period after their publication.