Former US running star says she worked as a prostitute

arttie wrote:

I think it would be appropriate the she relinquish any titles she holds. I believe her sponsors should dump her publicly. What a Ho!

Dec 21, 2012 12:25pm EST  --  Report as abuse
ErnestPayne wrote:

Get stuffed arttie. I hope Santa delivered you a stocking full of coal you mean spirited grinch. Congratulations to the lady in working through her problems.

Dec 25, 2012 10:51am EST  --  Report as abuse

arttie- You are one complete idiot. She has come out about her issues with her personal life. I admire her for owning it. Most people are afraid to say anything. More sponsors should keep athletes who own their mistakes or choices. What a wonderful way to change this country’s culture by embracing those who admit they are human unlike the false leaders of this country who lie. I am sure you support those people rather than an honest American. Now arttie stuff your head back into your bum and come out when you have a clue about life. Also be sure to wash when you do because your poop really stinks. Oh never mind that was your open mouth with poop coming out. Sorry call it like I smell you.

Dec 25, 2012 1:23pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Dave1968 wrote:

I’m sure she brought peace to many a tormented soul.

Dec 25, 2012 3:57pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Ghostshark wrote:

Hopefully she can put it behind her and can go forward from here. Why did the smoking gun want to expose her? That really stinks.

Dec 26, 2012 9:04am EST  --  Report as abuse
USABob wrote:

Well, hates off to her for first admitting her problem and then facing it with a runner’s courage.

God honors such humility….look up girl, there is Grace for you.

Dec 27, 2012 9:47am EST  --  Report as abuse
Timbuk3 wrote:

And what titles should the johns relinquish arttie? Too bad their names and pictures weren’t shown in the article as well. Shame on you for judging her. What olympic medals have you won lately? Good on her for lifting her self up and moving on.

Dec 27, 2012 11:32am EST  --  Report as abuse