Obama to deliver state of the union speech February 12

jaham wrote:

Obama: “I promised a balanced approach, I got my taxes on the rich, and now all we need is….more revenues”

Jan 11, 2013 11:54am EST  --  Report as abuse
4ngry4merican wrote:

jaham wrote:

As per usual the facts are not on your side. Three quarters of Obama’s deficit reduction thus far has been spending cuts to only a quarter of revenue increases. John Boehner himself bragged that last summer’s debt ceiling deal was “all spending cuts”. If you really wanted him to take the “balanced approach” you keep hammering him for, you would be pushing for more revenue increases.

Jan 11, 2013 4:16pm EST  --  Report as abuse
AntoninTexas wrote:

Sorry, I will be missing this, there are a Golden Girls marathon that I would rather watch

Jan 11, 2013 5:09pm EST  --  Report as abuse
justinolcb wrote:

wait – Solyandra is out of business, Democrats spent more SuperPac money in the election than Republicans, and Obamacare is imploding on its own, what’s he gonna’ lie about this time ’round??!!??

Jan 11, 2013 5:17pm EST  --  Report as abuse

It is unbelievable how ignorant people can be. I don’t make 40k per year and my paycheck was noticably lower. So much for taxing the rich. He has lied about everything he has promised for the last 4 years and 47% are too stupid to see it.

Jan 11, 2013 11:57pm EST  --  Report as abuse
justinolcb wrote:

@AntoninTexas haha im going to the dentist!! Id rather have teeth pulled than listen to this lier!!! The worst president and greatest national embarassment in US history, puts extra-marital Bill to shame & Tricky Dicky Nixon holds nothin’ to this guy!

Jan 12, 2013 3:19am EST  --  Report as abuse