Jodie Foster comes out as gay at Golden Globes

Bald_eagle wrote:

Wow…what a surprise. Why do we have to know who is licking her and who she is licking? She is a good actress but who cares? Plus doing it on national TV is in your face… not mine, but the countries. Keep it to yourself Jodie.

Jan 14, 2013 2:01pm EST  --  Report as abuse
catalinda8 wrote:

Hasn’t everyone known she’s gay for many years? Plus, I’m not sure that’s exactly what she said in her speech. She’s a wonderful actress, and I wish her the best.

Jan 14, 2013 2:16pm EST  --  Report as abuse
gramsey wrote:

Why does she think this is a secret? Some of us knew she was gay before she probably fully understood.

Jan 14, 2013 2:18pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Robert76 wrote:

Don’t think it matters that she is gay. She is a great actress, and will be someday be remembered as one of the greats. Keep up the good work, Jodi.

Jan 14, 2013 3:00pm EST  --  Report as abuse
alawap wrote:

Why do these celebrities feel the need to tell us all their sexual orientation(s)? I DO NOT CARE! Amazingly, they’re almost all liberals who want us out of their bedrooms, yet they share and share and share ad nauseum. Ick.

Jan 14, 2013 3:11pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Harry079 wrote:

Jodie Foster is GAY?

OMG!

How did Drudge miss this?

Who’s coming out next Elton John?

Jan 14, 2013 4:05pm EST  --  Report as abuse
sqeptiq wrote:

Funny how heteros are never asked to keep it to themselves but gays are. Heteros routinely mention their spouses and that’s never called “in your face.”

Jan 14, 2013 5:38pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Azza9 wrote:

When I was told she was gay I was like *in an unenthusiastic disinterested tone* “that’s cool…”.

If the rock I lived under was 1/2 an inch thicker I may have replied “who’s this Jodie Foster?”. Lucky I watched Silence of the Lambs.

I can smell her stunt from here. *badumtish* yeah that was bad…

Jan 14, 2013 6:54pm EST  --  Report as abuse

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Jan 14, 2013 8:54pm EST  --  Report as abuse
jrg wrote:

DAMMIT!!! I always knew I was a lesbian trapped in a man’s body!!! Crap…

No, seriously, that’s great the she had someone to raise a family with. It’s unfortunate that things didn’t work out with her partner, as it is with everyone. But everything works out for the best, really. All the best, Jodie.

Jan 14, 2013 9:05pm EST  --  Report as abuse
scythe wrote:

money and career came first, before gay rights and the big disclosure
now the career is not so important, the big announcement …
(yawn)

can’t be the leading lady in hollywood, if you hit it off with the supporting actress and not the lead actor

Jan 15, 2013 5:10am EST  --  Report as abuse
roneida wrote:

She is one of our best and accomplished actors and her orientation matters not to me.

One has to laugh at the absolute intolerance of the impossibly prejudiced gay group for daring to criticize any artist for keeping silent.It’s none of their business either.

You are cool Jodie !!

Jan 15, 2013 2:59pm EST  --  Report as abuse
SemperFi1969 wrote:

Jodie “Go Faster” Foster??? Who cares? She won her Oscars only because she is gay. Worst actress next to Lindsay “No Hands” Lohan.

Jan 15, 2013 4:05pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Bobo_9 wrote:

What a dumb article – she “stunned the audience” ???? I don’t think so, as everyone has known about her lifestyle for her whole acting career.

Jan 16, 2013 10:24am EST  --  Report as abuse
jncarlos007 wrote:

“our” amazing sons? Who provided the Y chromosome in that natural relationship? Or was there a third party involved?

Jan 17, 2013 12:01pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Bib_Bear wrote:

Sorry John Hinckley, you have no chance now.

Jan 17, 2013 2:39pm EST  --  Report as abuse
stevesss wrote:

Is it just me or do Foster and Bernard look ALOT alike in their photos. It’s almost as if Foster was in love with herself…

Jan 17, 2013 8:19pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Jim_Dandy wrote:

Surprise, surprise, surprise! Oops that’s Gomer and Rock!

Jan 19, 2013 9:40am EST  --  Report as abuse