U.S. Post Office cuts threaten source of black jobs

t-add wrote:

That has to be the most ridiculous title I’ve ever seen. But, I guess I’m just a racist.

I’m sure no greedy, racist white folks will lose any jobs.

Why do I come to this website?

Jan 21, 2013 4:01pm EST  --  Report as abuse
t-add wrote:

I’m sure no greedy, racist white folks will lose any jobs.

Why do I come to this website?

Jan 21, 2013 4:02pm EST  --  Report as abuse
t-add wrote:

I suspect any significant decrease in the labor force ( anywhere ) could threaten a source of black jobs. Sill liberals.

Jan 21, 2013 4:03pm EST  --  Report as abuse

Jan 21, 2013 4:03pm EST  --  Report as abuse

Jan 21, 2013 4:03pm EST  --  Report as abuse

Jan 21, 2013 4:03pm EST  --  Report as abuse

Jan 21, 2013 4:03pm EST  --  Report as abuse

Jan 21, 2013 4:03pm EST  --  Report as abuse

Jan 21, 2013 4:03pm EST  --  Report as abuse

Jan 21, 2013 4:03pm EST  --  Report as abuse

Jan 21, 2013 4:03pm EST  --  Report as abuse

Jan 21, 2013 4:03pm EST  --  Report as abuse
ballsy wrote:

Whats the deal with “black” jobs in the article??? There is no such thing. There are no black jobs, white jobs, hispanic jobs etc. They are just JOBS. The media is the one keeping racism alive. Very disheartening to see this in 2013.

Jan 21, 2013 4:28pm EST  --  Report as abuse
wick126 wrote:

This is ridiculous! MLK would be disappointed… I have a dream that 1 day are post office jobs won’t be white jobs won’t be black jobs they’ll be jobs. They make no mention that most lay offs and consolidations happened in rural areas with low foot traffic, like it matters…

Jan 21, 2013 6:55pm EST  --  Report as abuse
ekaneti wrote:

In other words like the TSA, make work welfare jobs.

Jan 21, 2013 11:34pm EST  --  Report as abuse