Ahmadinejad says he is ready to be first Iranian in space

WildBillWB wrote:

How’s he going to get there,on top of an Israeli mushroom cloud?
All not intended to be funny comments aside, I would like to take this opprtunuity to welcome Iran to the 1950′s.

Feb 05, 2013 5:20pm EST  --  Report as abuse
biojazz wrote:

monkey see, monkey do

Feb 05, 2013 5:33pm EST  --  Report as abuse
jorge62 wrote:

I know the US would gladly send him to space. They would even pay the costs and take one of their shuttles out of mothballs. As for him getting back that would be another matter.

Feb 05, 2013 7:29pm EST  --  Report as abuse
jorge62 wrote:

Feb 05, 2013 7:29pm EST  --  Report as abuse
mars_axis wrote:

This is funny, Iranian clerics aren’t known for being scientifically minded, and,I wonder how Iran plans to fund it’s “space program”. ;)

Feb 06, 2013 11:02am EST  --  Report as abuse
oldtimer78 wrote:

If Ahmadinejad was serious about offering for this extremely dangerous mission, and the possibility of a very unpleasant death, I applaud him as a very brave man.
Of course it may be that he is found to be medically unfit for the mission.
Just the same it was, if he was serious, a laudable offer.

Feb 06, 2013 1:20pm EST  --  Report as abuse
AZWarrior wrote:

Don’t let the antics of this very dangerous man distract you from the point of all this. That point is that a nuclear weapon needs a delivery system. “Space flight research” is by definition is research that enables a country to build an intercontinental ballistic missile.

Feb 06, 2013 3:48pm EST  --  Report as abuse
morbas wrote:

Now here is where the asat and drone rubber meets the road. Is Ahmadinejad a terrorists or not? Me thinks the CIA should volunteer that declaration.

Feb 07, 2013 10:07am EST  --  Report as abuse
sliverfester wrote:

I can’t wait to see Ahmadinejad go into space and please “NO RETURN TICKET”…

Feb 08, 2013 7:36pm EST  --  Report as abuse
fishin4fun wrote:

Where do I sent my contribution for his 1-way ticket?

Feb 10, 2013 7:36pm EST  --  Report as abuse