Fugitive ex-cop eludes snow-swept mountain manhunt

ralphos wrote:

LAPD Ticks off Rambo. News at ah now.

Feb 07, 2013 9:09pm EST  --  Report as abuse
seymour93 wrote:

So the police shot two innocent people in a truck because it looked like this guy’s truck? Clearly, the police just opened fire without bothering to check anything because two women in the cab would not have remotely resembled this guy. Having those two on my side wouldn’t make me feel safer.

Feb 07, 2013 11:06pm EST  --  Report as abuse
_D_A_ wrote:

I guess when you cross that “thin blue line” by reporting an LAPD Sergeant abusing someone, you simply get screwed.

I just hope he doesn’t kill anyone who doesn’t deserve to die.

Feb 07, 2013 11:21pm EST  --  Report as abuse
ck1012 wrote:

Sounds like I would react when accused of something I didn’t do and my life was destroyed. I am x-army sniper here. Screw over us vets and this is what you get!

Feb 07, 2013 11:22pm EST  --  Report as abuse

LAs finest shoot two unarmed Mexican ladies in the back while they were delivering newspapers. How can two Mexican women be mistaken for a 270 lb black male? Any civilian would be sitting in jail about now…

Feb 07, 2013 11:23pm EST  --  Report as abuse
badsonnet wrote:

So they just opened fire on a random truck? What a bunch of idiots. Cops are the most dangerous people in this country, they’re armed, dangerous, and self righteous in the extreme.

Feb 07, 2013 11:41pm EST  --  Report as abuse
beenbetter wrote:

Where,s all the liberal gun ban commenter,s on this story?? Still think you,re safe with cops?? Ask those two women!! Shot at and wounded in a truck that matched perps truck. Don,t investigate, just open fire!!

Feb 08, 2013 12:04am EST  --  Report as abuse
Texaspr3 wrote:

But senator Feinstein & Obama would allow only police and other lawmen to have and use assault type weapons,because they are trained too use them and we are not? Thank God these guys were not very good at their use.

Feb 08, 2013 12:38am EST  --  Report as abuse
EastinWest wrote:

Suspect not terrorist, huh? Forgot terrorist is saved for the Arabs and Muslims.

Feb 08, 2013 2:48am EST  --  Report as abuse
datsneefa wrote:

I hear he is heading toward Carmen Ortiz

Feb 08, 2013 6:56am EST  --  Report as abuse
scythe wrote:

anyone notice reuters avoiding the drone disclosures?

the cop and the drones and the president have one thing in common

hypocrisy

obama doesn’t want american citizens to have assault weapons

but obama has drone weapons that he is free to use and kill american citizens

without trial

obama even joked in public about using a predator drone on guys who were thinking of dating his daughter

nice one, john “o. for obama” brennan

Feb 08, 2013 7:18am EST  --  Report as abuse
embeddedart wrote:

This man is a true American hero. He’s a one-man army with a manifesto and no fear of death. He’s battling corruption in the LAPD, making fools of the police and winnings over the hearts and minds of the American taxpayer. God bless him.

Feb 08, 2013 9:01am EST  --  Report as abuse
ErnieScarr wrote:

Too bad the victors will write the history books. It would have been nice to know what actually happened here.

Feb 08, 2013 9:15am EST  --  Report as abuse
MetalHead8 wrote:

If you go on Gunsavelives.net, it shows this guy’s letter. He rambles on how gun control is important becuase hes murdering a bunch of people. If we have mentally ill soilders shooting people with semi auto rifles, then the american people should be entitled to the same arms to defend themselves.

@ Sythe- very true
@embeddedart, your another sick indivdual who SHOULD NOT own guns, your no better then adam lanza, or anders brevik.

Feb 08, 2013 9:46am EST  --  Report as abuse
TooMad wrote:

If I were a person such as him I would have forced someone to drive my truck there. Fill the radiator with water and tell them to get out and hitch back to town when the water freezes and the truck catches fire. Then take their car and whatever insurance you need and drive for the border.

Feb 08, 2013 1:10pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Grant_X wrote:

It is simply astounding that the LAPD engage in abusive and destructive practices by shooting two innocent people after they are criticized by a person who, by all rights, should be easily characterized as an insane madman. However, it is tough to do this. There is some clear truth to what he is saying about the LAPD in some of his bat s&#^ crazy rants.

Feb 08, 2013 7:54pm EST  --  Report as abuse
PaulBardeu wrote:

Police are going house to house looking for this guy – Evening news says there is fear by the populace about this guy and rightly so. So I’d sure be glad if I lived there knowing I had a firearm to protect myself – oh wait, there are those who don’t want us to have that right or want to limit it by telling me the kind of firearm I am allowed to have or how many bullets I can have. I’m quite sure there are many firearmless Californian’s quietly thinking last night they sure which they had more than a baseball bat if this guy came into their house

Feb 08, 2013 9:10pm EST  --  Report as abuse
YouGoYo wrote:

No one ever deserves to die by the hand of another, of course unless the other person is trying to kill you. I hope the violence ends soon.

Feb 08, 2013 11:12pm EST  --  Report as abuse
sjfella wrote:

I doubt we’ll ever hear the truth in this matter. If he gets away never to be heard from again he’ll be another DB Cooper. If killed (he’ll never be taken alive) he’ll go down in history as just another nut case. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

Feb 09, 2013 1:48pm EST  --  Report as abuse