Syria rebels seize dam, blast on Turkish border

Khantona wrote:

Did we hear months ago that a Dam on Euphrate was seized by Al-Qaida Terrorrist group Also Known As Syrian Rebel? Then it turned out to be false reporting.

Time will tell how accurate today’s reporting.

Feb 11, 2013 12:24pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Khantona wrote:

Time will tell how accurate today’s reporting.

Feb 11, 2013 12:24pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Khantona wrote:

Time will tell how accurate today’s reporting.

Feb 11, 2013 12:24pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Fromkin wrote:

Seizing a Dam if true is like militants seizing Algerian gas plant. We all know how it’ll end. But meanwhile it serves the purpose of feeding propaganda narrative that the government is losing the “grip on power” and therefore needs to negotiate with Al khatib(Nato’s straw man)to surrender of power to NATO and just like that REGIME CHANGE MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Brilliant!!

Feb 11, 2013 2:24pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Fantasywriter wrote:

I made a comment but it wasn’t posted. Nothing dirty or offensive but was not posted. Why???

Feb 11, 2013 5:57pm EST  --  Report as abuse
SeniorMoment wrote:

The Arab League granted the Syrian seat to the rebels in Syria will be a huge morale set back for Assad’s forces, but I believe it will happen soon.

Feb 11, 2013 9:24pm EST  --  Report as abuse
SeniorMoment wrote:

Feb 11, 2013 9:24pm EST  --  Report as abuse
SeniorMoment wrote:

Feb 11, 2013 9:24pm EST  --  Report as abuse
SeniorMoment wrote:

Feb 11, 2013 9:24pm EST  --  Report as abuse
BioStudies wrote:

This article makes me ashamed of being “western.” There is very little truth and even that is embellished. I’m not a defender of the Syrian government but I see the Syrian rebels clearly. I encourage others to go onto live-leak and other less stringing forums and see just how tolerant and peace loving the Rebels are.

Feb 12, 2013 1:08am EST  --  Report as abuse