BlackBerry to ask regulators to probe report on returns

Clemus wrote:

What is the big deal against Blackberry. I just got my BB Z10. and love it. Maybe it does not have all the apps I wish, but I need it for work. And so far, has been doing an excellent job.

Apr 12, 2013 1:10pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
MV0156 wrote:

The Z10 is an excellent phone and sells well in England and North America. But if only one analyst can cause all that commotion, I would be really worried about on how they also can manipulate the data in-favor of Apple and other phone providers.

Apr 12, 2013 4:30pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
WiseOldElf wrote:

I hope this obscure analyst firm is punished as the info they put out is obviously untrue. I wonder why Wall Street places so much faith in analysts’ opinions when given recent history, these opinions are nothing more than sexed up hogwash informed by ulterior motives

Apr 12, 2013 5:47pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
WiseOldElf wrote:

Apr 12, 2013 5:47pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
bobber1956 wrote:

You would do a lot better with the public if you would provide some numbers instead of, “BlackBerry said return rates for its flagship Z10 devices have been at, or below, its forecasts and in line with industry norms”. This makes you sound like a BlackBarry trying to cover something up.

Apr 12, 2013 7:00pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
Frenchman75 wrote:

Here is the reason why: 150 million shares sold short as at March 28 2013 (close to 30% of total Blackberry shares outstanding). Jeff Johnston is spreading out false information in order to manipulate the market and drive the stock price down to try and get some of their clients out their short positions. The SEC is now going after them and they’re going to get what they deserve! The Z10 is an amazing phone and once the Q10 is out, Blackberry is going to make a huge comeback and these shorts are going to find out how wrong they are!

Apr 12, 2013 9:22pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
F-S wrote:

Well, i love my Z10 too! The OS is brilliant for the daily work, fast and easy to handle. On no other smartphone I had typed faster! I hope BlackBerry could rise again!

Apr 15, 2013 12:03pm EDT  --  Report as abuse