Malaysia's Islamic authorities seize Bibles as Allah row deepens

Comments (19)
lphock wrote:

Many Islam commenters mention that the greatest threat and destruction of Islam Faith itself is within themselves. Many Muslim in non-Arab countries don’t read, write and speak Arab but yet dictate Arab language as their guidance religious thoughts. And yet, there are more different interpretations promulgated by different sects than the immense spread of its population. The persecution of minority religions in these countries actually propagate the MR growth and the mass faith population remains like herds.

Jan 02, 2014 7:45am EST  --  Report as abuse
lphock wrote:

Many Islam commenters mention that the greatest threat and destruction of Islam Faith itself is within themselves. Many Muslim in non-Arab countries don’t read, write and speak Arab but yet dictate Arab language as their guidance religious thoughts. And yet, there are more different interpretations promulgated by different sects than the immense spread of its population. The persecution of minority religions in these countries actually propagate the MR growth and the mass faith population remains like herds.

Jan 02, 2014 7:45am EST  --  Report as abuse
lensmanb wrote:

Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,h, Allah, Allah,Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah,………….

Jan 02, 2014 8:10am EST  --  Report as abuse
AZreb wrote:

Intolerance – thy name is “religion”.

Jan 02, 2014 8:44am EST  --  Report as abuse
Zeken wrote:

To be fair, Jews have much thinner chins than Moslems when it comes to criticism.

Hell, even using the word “Jew” in a non-worshipful way is de facto illegal in most of the West, considering the consequences for doing so.

Jan 02, 2014 9:01am EST  --  Report as abuse
GonzoBobH wrote:

I lived in KL before, and remember using Arabic idioms to the local government officials — which they were happy to hear from an American. But when I tried to talk to them in Arabic… blank stares. They didn’t speak it.

Huh.

Insha’Allah, I guess.

Cheers,

Kamal

Jan 02, 2014 5:22pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Grinlsson wrote:

Malaysia ruling is bizarre at best and if the ruling is based on the Islamic ideology, then the ruling is surely wrong. Why? Muhammad’s clam to be the 3rd prophet, claims regarding Abraham, and that he saw Jesus, Moses, and John the Baptist in heaven can be conclusive that he is talking about the same God as the Christians and Jews. In fact, if Christians use the term “Allah” then they are confirming that Muhammad is correct. Christians normally would use YHWH or Yahwey, or Jehovah, or just God or Supreme Being. So, in effect, the Malaysian making “Allah” exclusive for Muslims is actually an insult to Islam in that Muhammad was wrong by calling him “Allah”. This is my opinion.

Jan 02, 2014 10:16pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Schizzy wrote:

Actually, it’s not he first time that religious authorities raided a Christian organisation.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/dumc-insists-jais-raid-illegal/

Jan 02, 2014 11:28pm EST  --  Report as abuse
thelion wrote:

According to the Muslim faith the God of Abraham is ALLAH, hence Allah is the correct use in Arabic for God! The question that should be asked of the Malaysian Clerics is Mohammed said that Jews Christians and Muslims are Children of the Book, and that it is not for MAN (and that includes the Clerics)to decide what is in their hearts, hence the use of Allah for God is in fact correct, and who are they to say that the Prophet is WRONG!

Jan 03, 2014 6:16am EST  --  Report as abuse
YWontU wrote:

It seems like something is happening to Muslims all over the world, something that can only be described as evil, for they are behaving in such wicked ways. 90% of the war and chaos is attributable to Islam. I think we should make a rule that Islam can no longer play a role in politics because it is clearly abusing power and has no respect whatsoever for non-Muslims in particular Christians. The international community must take note of this religious apartheid and understand that the subversion of their western countries is an ongoing thing to these religious zealots blinded by their own ego.

Jan 03, 2014 12:09pm EST  --  Report as abuse
YWontU wrote:

It seems like something is happening to Muslims all over the world, something that can only be described as evil, for they are behaving in such wicked ways. 90% of the war and chaos is attributable to Islam. I think we should make a rule that Islam can no longer play a role in politics because it is clearly abusing power and has no respect whatsoever for non-Muslims in particular Christians. The international community must take note of this religious apartheid and understand that the subversion of their western countries is an ongoing thing to these religious zealots blinded by their own ego.

Jan 03, 2014 12:09pm EST  --  Report as abuse
umkomazi wrote:

Why is islam SO uptight? One slight misconstrued comment or squiggle that looks like alleh’s left cheek & half the moslem world starts gibbering & shrieking about murder, jihad & general slaughter!

Every year they progress further & further into the Middle Ages – before long the moslem world will be hunkering down in caves waving animal skins around – oh, yes taliban & AQ already do that! Well their esteemed leaders do – to scared to do the murdering themselves – just get the brainwashed proles to do that…

Jan 03, 2014 4:41pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Boleh wrote:

Local minorities not very keen to see Arabic words or use Arabic words when they see some of the streets names written by Arabic,but love to use word Allah (referring God or Jesus Christ)they know that using this word they will create problems specially among the ordinary Malay community.
If they forbidden to use the word Jesus Christ than fair enough to complain,but why they insist to use the word Allah this much?>
Local Chinese and Indians they have unlimited freedom including they own schools in their own language,in fact some area of Malaysia looks and feels like China Or India,so why so much fuss of insisting to use this word?
Can not be in good faith to insist to use it.

Jan 03, 2014 8:33pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Boleh wrote:

Local minorities not very keen to see Arabic words or use Arabic words when they see some of the streets names written by Arabic,but love to use word Allah (referring God or Jesus Christ)they know that using this word they will create problems specially among the ordinary Malay community.
If they forbidden to use the word Jesus Christ than fair enough to complain,but why they insist to use the word Allah this much?>
Local Chinese and Indians they have unlimited freedom including they own schools in their own language,in fact some area of Malaysia looks and feels like China Or India,so why so much fuss of insisting to use this word?
Can not be in good faith to insist to use it.

Jan 03, 2014 8:57pm EST  --  Report as abuse
paradelic wrote:

Islam doesn’t condone what these ppl are doing. The Qur’an itself recognizes the word Allah as being non-exclusive to Islam.

“Whoever hurts a non-Muslim citizen, I am his adversary, and I shall be an adversary to him on the Day of Resurrection.” Prophet Muhammed PBUH

“Whoever hurts a Non-Muslim citizen of a Muslim state hurts me, and he who hurts me annoys God.” Prophet Muhammed PBUH

“Beware the Day of Judgment! I myself shall be complainant against him who wrongs a non-Muslim citizen of a Muslim state or lays on him a responsibility greater than he can bear or deprives him of anything that belongs to him.” Prophet Muhammed PBUH

“One who kills a non-Muslim citizen will never smell the fragrance of Paradise, though its smell is perceived from a distance of forty years (of travel).” Prophet Muhammed PBUH

Jan 04, 2014 12:09am EST  --  Report as abuse
SGFarhan wrote:

God communicates with the angels in Suryani which is spoken in the celestial spheres. Adam spoke the same language while he was in paradise. When Adam (Safi Allah) and Eve descended on Earth, they resided in the Arab region. This language, as their progeny spread in the world, through Arabic, Persian and Latin, reached English through literal evolution. People called God with different names in different languages. Adam resided in the Arab region; therefore so many Suryani words are still present in the Arabic language. Adam was known as Adam Safi Allah (the word ‘Safi Allah’ is from Suryani), Noah was called as Nouh Nabi Allah, Abraham was called as Ibrahim Khalil Allah, then Moses as Musa Kalim Allah, Jesus as Isa Rouh Allah, and Mohammad as Mohammad Rasul Allah. All these phrases (mottos) were already written on the Preserved Scripturum in the Suryani language prior to the arrival of these Prophets in the world. This is why Mohammad said that he had already been a Prophet before his arrival in this world.

Some people perceive the word ‘Allah’ is a Muslim name for God. This is not true.”

http://youtu.be/SOv_Q12qgRM

Excerpt From: His Holiness R.A. Gohar Shahi. “The Religion of God.” His Holiness R.A. Gohar Shahi. iBooks.

#Malaysia #Allah #Muslim #Islam #Bible #AskYounusAlGohar #GoharShahi

Jan 04, 2014 12:41pm EST  --  Report as abuse
SGFarhan wrote:

Allah is NOT only for Islam http://youtu.be/SOv_Q12qgRM
Complete reply by the representative of Syedna Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi (AS) #Malaysia #AskYounusAlGohar

Jan 04, 2014 12:43pm EST  --  Report as abuse
SGFarhan wrote:

God communicates with the angels in Suryani which is spoken in the celestial spheres. Adam spoke the same language while he was in paradise. When Adam (Safi Allah) and Eve descended on Earth, they resided in the Arab region. This language, as their progeny spread in the world, through Arabic, Persian and Latin, reached English through literal evolution. People called God with different names in different languages. Adam resided in the Arab region; therefore so many Suryani words are still present in the Arabic language. Adam was known as Adam Safi Allah (the word ‘Safi Allah’ is from Suryani), Noah was called as Nouh Nabi Allah, Abraham was called as Ibrahim Khalil Allah, then Moses as Musa Kalim Allah, Jesus as Isa Rouh Allah, and Mohammad as Mohammad Rasul Allah. All these phrases (mottos) were already written on the Preserved Scripturum in the Suryani language prior to the arrival of these Prophets in the world. This is why Mohammad said that he had already been a Prophet before his arrival in this world.

Some people perceive the word ‘Allah’ is a Muslim name for God. This is not true.”

Excerpt From: His Holiness R.A. Gohar Shahi. “The Religion of God.” His Holiness R.A. Gohar Shahi. iBooks.

Jan 04, 2014 12:44pm EST  --  Report as abuse
SGFarhan wrote:

God communicates with the angels in Suryani which is spoken in the celestial spheres. Adam spoke the same language while he was in paradise. When Adam (Safi Allah) and Eve descended on Earth, they resided in the Arab region. This language, as their progeny spread in the world, through Arabic, Persian and Latin, reached English through literal evolution. People called God with different names in different languages. Adam resided in the Arab region; therefore so many Suryani words are still present in the Arabic language. Adam was known as Adam Safi Allah (the word ‘Safi Allah’ is from Suryani), Noah was called as Nouh Nabi Allah, Abraham was called as Ibrahim Khalil Allah, then Moses as Musa Kalim Allah, Jesus as Isa Rouh Allah, and Mohammad as Mohammad Rasul Allah. All these phrases (mottos) were already written on the Preserved Scripturum in the Suryani language prior to the arrival of these Prophets in the world. This is why Mohammad said that he had already been a Prophet before his arrival in this world.

Some people perceive the word ‘Allah’ is a Muslim name for God. This is not true.”

Excerpt From: His Holiness R.A. Gohar Shahi. “The Religion of God.” His Holiness R.A. Gohar Shahi. iBooks.

Jan 04, 2014 12:44pm EST  --  Report as abuse
This discussion is now closed. We welcome comments on our articles for a limited period after their publication.