Amazon's Bezos rescued by Ecuador Navy due to kidney stone

hmax wrote:

Couldn’t get his Drone air force to airlift him out?

Jan 04, 2014 7:48pm EST  --  Report as abuse
MrZox wrote:

that poor man.

Jan 04, 2014 11:30pm EST  --  Report as abuse
benevolent wrote:

Dear Barroso, Dear Malstrom and other
commissioners,

If you want to achieve economic growth
in Europe, you should stop bribing politicians as the Governments of
Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Czech, Hungary …and the Central Bankers.
We all know you thought-control them on the nets of Telecom Austria,
Telenor … with implants …to quote European Parliament
“conv_erging technologies, shaping the future of european
societies” – “there will be politicians with implants and
control in this manner”. We all know Commissioners, ECB, EC,
EBRD employees have such implants and act together. We know you offer
a “better life” to the CEE servants if the betray their
countries, a little bit. We all know how you manipulate Ukraine and
media.

There is a doubling in M1 for 5-6 year
in the EUROZONE, which led to high Stock Prices only without
significant growth. There is declining inflation, and according to
the quantitative theory of money prices should nearly follow the
quantity of money in the long run. The USA economy is growing, the EU
not. So if prices do not increase, the competitiveness is not good
and there will not be profits for the companies so the Stock Exchange
Index may be a bubble. I am not sure how much you earn from stealing
from CEE, but it is not enough for growth. I am also not aware how
thought control influence the economic growth theories, but I suppose
as Greenspan says if there is leverage and bubble the crisis may be
substantial due to animal spirit. So we do not need bluff for
economic growth but fair game from now onward to some extent.

Now, as you Barroso sent people to
bribe me, implanted me with a device for though-control involuntary
and threatened me to earn 50 BLN from the crisis you organized in
Bulgaria, I will dare to give some advices. Do not sent Draghi to
ask why people do not believe the european institutions and there is
only 30% support. Why 50% believe there will not be EU which is
suspiciously stable figure in the eurobarometer? Do not organize
cartels on the domestic companies in EU, do not use though-control
above law and industry and do not control communications of the
aforementioned countries Central Banks and Banking System. Do not
organize speculative crises hiding behind Sorors or other
speculators. Do not steal resources from these countries. Is the
expression “the information is the new oil” origination
from EU? Establish fact in economics is that the stability and law
lead to economic growth. You can’t take 3 BLN EUR from Bulgaria
cooper, 1.5 BLN EUR with Austria Banks cartel in Bulgaria and
thought-control on the net of Telecom Austria.

What is the last and only value of EU
- the profit. Even Marx says, that if you still want the same return
on capital, which concentrates in 10% of the people, there will be a
revolution because employees do not receive enough output. If there
is not technological progress, there is not going to be more output
and we can expect revolution in one or another form. Think for
sharing knowledge with CEE such as thought-control technologies. You
are not a businessman, do not strive for short term profits. Do you
risk trillions of EUR if bribing, thought-control and cheating of
companies as Siemens, Telecom Austria (a nice experiment
example),SAP, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Apple is revealed to act
together with EU authorities to control the EU (I have proofs for
some of them only). Do not steal from small countries with companies
and cheap PR for some EU funds (some of them stolen from EU). Do not
make fun of us, or every European Citizen sooner or latter will know
what are you doing and will interpret the information correctly. In
particular, do not extinct the Bulgarian nation for the simple reason
of economic profits.

We can’t shake hands with you, because
you do not know if I will hold a check for 1,500 EUR and you for 1
million EUR as it seems to be the established practice in EU. The
odds of this game are trillions to 1, think what chance I have and
decide if you want to play “music-lover “. Tell Malstrom
not to kill people as in Perm, or Burgas as ultimatum or probably the
Mall in Latvia, or Smolenks for which I receive info in advance
because Stalin and USSR was another union. Strive for knowledge,
values with higher return not bribing. Information nowadays is
everywhere and EU citizens have about 100BLN EUR, not neurons in
neural networks to interpret the information correctly.

Jan 05, 2014 5:20am EST  --  Report as abuse
Jingan wrote:

Jobs had an infection..tough to be billionaire…

Jan 05, 2014 7:07am EST  --  Report as abuse
reivaj wrote:

Billionaire, but still a human being like all of us

Jan 05, 2014 10:44am EST  --  Report as abuse
baroque-quest wrote:

Why didn’t he just have one of his drones pick him up?

Jan 05, 2014 12:10pm EST  --  Report as abuse
hkrieger wrote:

Sounds like he suffered from a variation of rock music.

Jan 05, 2014 12:56pm EST  --  Report as abuse
agables wrote:

Why is this news? Who cares about this CEO?

Jan 05, 2014 1:08pm EST  --  Report as abuse
delta5297 wrote:

Does this mean that Ecuador is the “unidentified country” where Bezos filmed his drone video?

Jan 05, 2014 1:15pm EST  --  Report as abuse
NjalSpear wrote:

Pansy… I have had kidney stones attacks since I was about 21; take some demerol and save the (military) helicopter EVAC for someone with a real life threatening emergency. Dude, since you are worth $25 billion, I hope you will reimburse the Ecuadorians for the HELO EVAC. The optics from a PR perspective are really bad.

Jan 05, 2014 6:54pm EST  --  Report as abuse