U.S. woman known as Jihad Jane sentenced to 10 years in plot

Willsz wrote:

She should get life from her own admission that she was “in a trance”, didn’t know what she was doing.
To me that says: “I’m so dumb it’s dangerous for me to live, I’m a danger to myself and every living thing in this world due to my own stupidity. .

Jan 06, 2014 12:24pm EST  --  Report as abuse
JayDisparu wrote:

IAmTheKing… LOL! Now my only worry is that Jihad Fred will slap you with a revenge fatwah. (Fred, please add my name to your fatwah!)

Jan 06, 2014 12:30pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Butch_from_PA wrote:

I reckon next artist will depict Mo ham mad on the body of a hyena. His right wing faithful are like jackals attacking the minds of innocent lambs of the earth and subverting their minds to kill in the name of his twisted religion.

Let her go. Jihad Jane has suffered enough with the garbage put in her head by mad Mohads words.

Jan 06, 2014 12:46pm EST  --  Report as abuse
jims1950 wrote:

it should have been on a snake. the scum was a pedophile.

Jan 06, 2014 1:16pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Mylena wrote:

Life i karma. You can ot run away from Destiny and ancesters, and legacy and traditions.

Jan 06, 2014 2:36pm EST  --  Report as abuse
TheReckoning wrote:

Abusing children is a particularly heinous crime for it often destroys the INTERNAL structure that leads to a sense of self. Victims often yearn for the EXTERNAL structure provided by rigid fundamentalist interpretations of religious texts. Believing one is doing God’s work removes the concept of murder from one’s actions; a very deep trance indeed.

Jan 06, 2014 3:59pm EST  --  Report as abuse
uha1 wrote:

The sketch you (reuters) used in the main page is totally absurd. You apparently tried to make her look like middle eastern, and attach her crime to Islam. what can I say… that how its look like and thats whats you like right!?

Jan 06, 2014 5:23pm EST  --  Report as abuse
JoeSchmoe123 wrote:

She looks exactly like Mohammad.

Jan 06, 2014 6:16pm EST  --  Report as abuse
JoeSchmoe123 wrote:

She looks exactly like Mohammad.

Jan 06, 2014 6:16pm EST  --  Report as abuse
skunker wrote:

She is one ugly jeehaddist. Got a face like a mud fence.

Jan 06, 2014 8:03pm EST  --  Report as abuse
skunker wrote:

Next Headline, Miley Cyress Teaches Jihad Jane To Twerk In Prison.

Jan 06, 2014 8:07pm EST  --  Report as abuse
GotDOCG wrote:

The courts seem to be quite PC… even in the area of terrorism… aka conspiracy to commit murder… had she been male, she never would see the light of day…

Jan 06, 2014 10:47pm EST  --  Report as abuse
bachcole wrote:

I wouldn’t mind if she got only a month in jail, as long as she served that month in a men’s jail.

Oops, I guess I’m not very compassionate.

Jan 07, 2014 12:12am EST  --  Report as abuse
bachcole wrote:

Oops, I guess I’m not very compassionate.

Jan 07, 2014 12:12am EST  --  Report as abuse
zafoo wrote:

See Jihadi Jane.
Jane is angry about a picture of her god.
Jane plans jihad to kill the man who made the picture.
See Jane buy guns n ammo.
See Jane dragged to prison for ten years.

Bye bye Jihadi. Bye bye Jane.
Good riddance Jane, you got less time than you deserved

Jan 07, 2014 2:35am EST  --  Report as abuse
Jingan wrote:

Do you really Pulitzer-esque clowns think we , normal people care about WOT, jihad or all this BS invented by defense industry and Mayflower Few?

Jan 07, 2014 7:33am EST  --  Report as abuse
Crash866 wrote:

uha1
Thinking the sketch is just that a sketch that came from a court reporter/artist. Beyond that how about the facts in the article? Unless you think they are racist too?

Jan 07, 2014 2:28pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Crash866 wrote:

uha1
Sketch? Looks like a photograph of her wearing clothes she choose…so yeah….

Jan 07, 2014 2:30pm EST  --  Report as abuse