Former Miss Venezuela shot dead in attempted robbery

OPadilla wrote:

Bianca from the telenovela “Amor Prohibido” on Telemundo which finished airing a few months ago. Gorgeous woman. What a tragedy. My thoughts are with her daughter. Hope she makes a full recovery from her leg woundl

Jan 07, 2014 4:58pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Deutscher wrote:

What have your ridiculous questions have to do with this tragedy? You might as well have asked the color of her dress. She is from Venezuela..didnt you read and was visiting her homeland….etc

Jan 08, 2014 3:12am EST  --  Report as abuse
LiarWatch wrote:

What a weird comment to make: the president said on state TV. “I ask those who assassinated this young person: what explanation do you have?”

Jan 08, 2014 12:49pm EST  --  Report as abuse
LiarWatch wrote:

Jan 08, 2014 12:49pm EST  --  Report as abuse
LiarWatch wrote:

Jan 08, 2014 12:49pm EST  --  Report as abuse
LiarWatch wrote:

Jan 08, 2014 12:49pm EST  --  Report as abuse
LiarWatch wrote:

Jan 08, 2014 12:49pm EST  --  Report as abuse
LiarWatch wrote:

Jan 08, 2014 12:49pm EST  --  Report as abuse
pinkey wrote:

I would like to see the chinese take over this country. They would get it in shape real quickly and simple start executing criminals.

Jan 10, 2014 5:49am EST  --  Report as abuse