Army chief Sisi in focus as Egyptians vote on constitution

paulyo wrote:

Poor Egyptians! The radical Muslims will mess it up for the whole world. God said to the the people to spread Christianity. Why bother typing my word. God said that only a third of civilization will be let into his world. Now I see why. There is no hate in his world. Violence is not the way to any God.

Jan 14, 2014 2:47am EST  --  Report as abuse
mustafaspeaks wrote:

The Arab nation states continue to be an embarrassment to the Muslim Ummah. Just two years ago we thought they had somehow woken up but now it’s just the same ol’ same ol’ military rule/kingships/undemocratic backward governments. The Islamic believers look elsewhere for their inspiration.

Jan 14, 2014 5:10am EST  --  Report as abuse
Whittier5 wrote:

Will the US cut of its Welfare to the Egyptian Military Now??

Jan 14, 2014 7:30am EST  --  Report as abuse
WBasha wrote:

We would love to see US, Europeans and others who still do not understand the very specific situation in Egypt, mind their own business!

Jan 14, 2014 7:45am EST  --  Report as abuse
Walmanski wrote:

@paulyo. Hi Paulyo, I’ve read that 1/3 of the angels followed Satan and were cast out of heaven but I’ve never read that only 1/3 of civilization will make it to Heaven. I’m on my 5th time through the Bible. Could you point me to where in the Bible you get that number please. Thanks. :)

Jan 14, 2014 8:00am EST  --  Report as abuse
QuidProQuo wrote:

Good luck Egyptian people! Once you cleanse your country of the vile Brotherhood and put trust in someone who generally cares about Egypt, will keep peace accords and work hard to protect your country from radicals, security, growth and perhaps goodness will follow. When it comes time to vote for your president, choose the man whose heart is true and not radicalized. Your country has been in turmoil for quite some time, I sincerely wish you a speedy recovery and a balance, diverse governing system with a strong judiciary system in place. And when things get somewhat more normal and secure, I might make a trip to visit your country.

Jan 14, 2014 10:07am EST  --  Report as abuse
priyasharma wrote:

Sisi is doing the right thing. Religious beliefs should remain private and should not be a part of the country’s constitution. Especially in a country that has a large population of Coptic Christians as its citizens along with the majority Muslims.

Jan 14, 2014 10:34am EST  --  Report as abuse