Missionary jailed in North Korea wants U.S. to help him come home: media

pdavis68 wrote:

I’m sorry Mr. Bae, but you CHOSE to put yourself into your current situation. The country shouldn’t have to compromise its political situation because you made a tremendously stupid personal choice.

Jan 20, 2014 12:45pm EST  --  Report as abuse
pdavis68 wrote:

Jan 20, 2014 12:45pm EST  --  Report as abuse
pdavis68 wrote:

Jan 20, 2014 12:46pm EST  --  Report as abuse
pdavis68 wrote:

Jan 20, 2014 12:46pm EST  --  Report as abuse
pdavis68 wrote:

Jan 20, 2014 12:46pm EST  --  Report as abuse
pdavis68 wrote:

Jan 20, 2014 12:46pm EST  --  Report as abuse
WhyMeLord wrote:

Well, he looks like he’s spending more time at the dinner table than doing hard labor; but, who am I to say what’s going on over there.
He put himself in harm’s way, it should be up to him to wiggle out.
In my opinion, we shouldn’t spend a penny on rescuing missionaries; if a church is sponsoring them, let the church’s pick up the tab.
The US needs all the money it can get its hands on to fight wars, not engage in humanitarian activities and random acts of kindness.

Jan 20, 2014 4:51pm EST  --  Report as abuse
wty wrote:

Why not post other comments?

Jan 20, 2014 9:04pm EST  --  Report as abuse
wty wrote:

You let one guy repeat his comment 7 times. Pay attention folks. Do your job.

Jan 20, 2014 9:05pm EST  --  Report as abuse
wty wrote:

Why not post my opposing comment 6 hours ago under username wty.

Jan 20, 2014 9:06pm EST  --  Report as abuse