U.S. to seek extradition of Mexican drug kingpin Guzman

SoutherRican wrote:

And in the jail cell right next to him they should place all those U.S./Mexican Bankers that can’t seem to find what happens to the Billions of U.S. dollars they themselves launder. It’s always that Mexican Drug Lord, the Banking Drug Lords that turns their heads the other way, almost always gets away, and are just a guilty. My bet is that some of the money also makes into political contributions, via Mr. Banker.

Feb 23, 2014 3:44pm EST  --  Report as abuse
WhyMeLord wrote:

Why, so some big-city lawyers an get rich off this dirt-bag?
He’s Mexican, let Mexico deal with him; we should keep out of it.
But wait, there’s more; how can we be sure that justice is done?
We’re the only idiots on the planet that have that big an ego.
We haven’t won a war in 70 years, but we keep going off to war.
One day soon, our odd ways will catch up with us, and look out then.
Karma is a very unforgiving master; ignore it at your own peril.

Feb 23, 2014 3:49pm EST  --  Report as abuse
WhyMeLord wrote:

On another subject, I’m tired of TransCanada promoting the KXL deal.
Why should we let Canada pressure us into destroying our own country?
If they want to process their garbage someplace, let them use Ottawa.

Feb 23, 2014 3:53pm EST  --  Report as abuse
1DukeZ wrote:

I heartily support this deportation but, only Congress passes legislation Taxing all Federal salaries 5% to pay for all costs associated with any deportations. If they want to do something, let them pay for it. The larder is bare and “Joe Blow” is tapped out.

By-the-By : See you on the bread line.

Feb 23, 2014 4:33pm EST  --  Report as abuse
P.Avina wrote:

At the bottom of this article, one of the sponsors is HSBC bank. This bank paid a huge fine for doing business with som of el Chapo’s pals. Funny, ain’it?.

Feb 23, 2014 5:45pm EST  --  Report as abuse
sorrymess wrote:

bruce willis rambo etc might go on a new mission to solve this problem, simple

Feb 23, 2014 8:19pm EST  --  Report as abuse
jasonmikeals wrote:

I saw on another page the name of the condo they found him in so I just did a quick search and found a page >>> Rent the 1 bedroom Miramar condo #202 for $89 per day! See photos, reviews, and availability for Miramar condo #202. >>> Holy puck >>> When I went to the link my firewall started having a chit fit >>> I guess they must be tracing anyone that went to that page. Our government still at work tracking everything and not discreetly either? :)~

Feb 23, 2014 8:27pm EST  --  Report as abuse
jasonmikeals wrote:

Mazatlan Miramar condo #202 for $89 per day! See photos, reviews, and availability for Miramar condo #202. >>> Holy puck >>> When I went to the link my firewall started having a chit fit >>> I guess they must be tracing anyone that went to that page. Our government still at work tracking everything and not discreetly either? :)~

Feb 23, 2014 8:33pm EST  --  Report as abuse
OuterLimits wrote:

If Mexico plans to charge him with something new, likely at least for the prison break and whatever else he’s been doing for the last 12 years he stays in Mexico till his sentence is up.

Feb 24, 2014 4:46am EST  --  Report as abuse