New Jersey's Christie allies joke about another traffic jam: documents

Comments (10)
Owkrender wrote:

Nothing like a joke with an anti-semitic, anti-Israel flavor to start the day off right.

Feb 27, 2014 12:43pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Bighammerman wrote:

Christie has cleaned up a lot of corruption in NJ and this is the real reason he is under attack. Look at who is attacking Christie and there you find the roots of corruption in the state. Look at his predecessors, Corzine / McGreevy and it is easy to see.

Feb 27, 2014 1:02pm EST  --  Report as abuse
WhyMeLord wrote:

Christie allies are better known as “ilk” in more refined circles.
They are to be pitied, and then avoided like the plague; BAD NEWS.

Feb 27, 2014 1:09pm EST  --  Report as abuse
dualcitizen wrote:

After reading this article then saying it is anti-Semitic, anti-Israel shows someone must be a PC IDIOT. There is nothing anti-Semitic there unless of course like all pc twits he must have read their minds after the fact and from far away and “seen” they were angry because the guy is Jewish. Return to your mommy’s basement, PUTZ.

Feb 27, 2014 1:13pm EST  --  Report as abuse
Sonorama wrote:

@Owkrender

It might be vicious and personal, but there is nothing antisemitic or anti-Israel about their ‘joke’.

Feb 27, 2014 1:37pm EST  --  Report as abuse

Wow. What a bunch of scumbags. Fortunately for Christie, this kind of arrogance and vindictiveness is highly appealing to the exact kind of people that were standing in his way to get GOP nomination in 2016.

Feb 27, 2014 1:38pm EST  --  Report as abuse
gcf1965 wrote:

@Owkrender the person on the receiving end of the jokeis apparently Jewish, however there was nothing anti-semitic about the comments How is joking about causing traffic problems falling into your definition of anti-semitic? You are just reaching and looking for something to grasp on to and looking like a mor0n while doing it.

Feb 27, 2014 1:52pm EST  --  Report as abuse
SunnyDaySam wrote:

But, hey – Christie says he didn’t know what his top people were doing, so we’re cool, right?

Feb 27, 2014 3:47pm EST  --  Report as abuse
4ngry4merican wrote:

dualcitizen wrote: “After reading this article then saying it is anti-Semitic, anti-Israel shows someone must be a PC IDIOT. There is nothing anti-Semitic there unless of course like all pc twits he must have read their minds after the fact and from far away and “seen” they were angry because the guy is Jewish. Return to your mommy’s basement, PUTZ.”

Sonorama wrote: “It might be vicious and personal, but there is nothing antisemitic or anti-Israel about their ‘joke’.”

gcf1965 wrote: “the person on the receiving end of the jokeis apparently Jewish, however there was nothing anti-semitic about the comments How is joking about causing traffic problems falling into your definition of anti-semitic? You are just reaching and looking for something to grasp on to and looking like a mor0n while doing it.”

Ummm… You guys do know where Tel Aviv is, right?

Feb 27, 2014 6:06pm EST  --  Report as abuse
dwags60 wrote:

Its not even news

Feb 28, 2014 5:39am EST  --  Report as abuse
This discussion is now closed. We welcome comments on our articles for a limited period after their publication.