Israel fires back at U.S. envoy over peace talks' failure

Comments (84)
cfulbright wrote:

politicaljunkie – No, we’ve been there six million times, one for each Jew slaughtered by Europeans with the willing connivance of the Arab Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. Nothing has changed in the past 60 years or the past two millenia. People want to kill Jews, and people want to aver their gaze. Which are you?

May 09, 2014 1:58am EDT  --  Report as abuse
itsmysayokay wrote:

What do you expect when Abbas embraces a terrorist group into his riding. Of course it is like throwing a wrench into the machinary!
There can be NO peace process under those kind of circumstances.
The only chance now is to expell Hamas from the Palistinian equation.

May 09, 2014 4:51am EDT  --  Report as abuse
itsmysayokay wrote:

cfulbright wrote: ………
The States are Israel’s allies so why not help in the peace process. It is the palistinians that wanted a terrorist group in their parliament at the last minute so they are at fault. Israel has the right to refuse under those grounds because Hamas does not recogize Israel.

May 09, 2014 4:56am EDT  --  Report as abuse
VultureTX wrote:

@tbellchambers aka Medicated Tony
so you claim the jews secretly control much of the world like most deluded anti-semites. So why can’t the Jews control what is taught in a single school in Gaza? You know those schools where they teach Israel does not exist and Jews use the blood of gentiles in their cooking . Because HAMAS controlled schools in Gaza teach lot sof anti-semitic things but yo claim Israel control 1.6 mil people in gaza.

/or could it be that Israel restrain those palestinians who are still actually at war with the Jews. if so why do you have a problem with that.
//as for Washington and AIPAC, congrats jewish dentists and their families supposedly control congress, so why did Obamacare pass again?
///ah yes the EU capitals where jews secretly control those EURO LANDS that their own Israeli officers can’t go w/o fear of being seized and charged for supposed war crimes against those same people in Gaza.

FYI- it is no wonder that TBELLCHAMBER or Anthony or tony gets banned in EU forums, since they enforce punishment of nazi symps.

May 09, 2014 7:40am EDT  --  Report as abuse
MonitorLizard wrote:

Oh, so it’s okay for Israel to be anti-anyone else? They appear to be very good at targeting the Palestinians with their own brand of subtle ethnic cleansing. Netanyahu needs to retire and write books.

May 09, 2014 8:50am EDT  --  Report as abuse
rgbviews wrote:

The article fails to mention that the Palestinians signed the conventions only AFTER Israel broke the agreement by failing to release the agreed Palestinians held in Israeli jails.

May 09, 2014 9:03am EDT  --  Report as abuse
rgbviews wrote:

“Israeli and Palestinian leaders were unwilling to make the “gut-wrenching” compromises needed for peace,…”

It is very misleading (manipulative?) to suggest that “gut-wrenching compromises” were needed equally from both sides. Israeli compromises are basically giving up stolen property while Palestinian compromises are giving up legal rights.

Israel must not be allowed to trade in stolen property. This itself is illegal.

May 09, 2014 9:09am EDT  --  Report as abuse
rgbviews wrote:

MonitorLizard
I would replace “retire” with regime change and I suggest that Netanyahu will be writing his books in prison.

May 09, 2014 9:14am EDT  --  Report as abuse
rgbviews wrote:

The USraeli propaganda machine makes yet another ludicrous claim:
The world simply does not accept equating Israeli property theft with the Palestinian signing of treaties that protect human rights and promote international law. We condemn the former and applaud the latter. There is no way they can be regarded as equal faults.

May 09, 2014 9:28am EDT  --  Report as abuse
VultureTX wrote:

@rgbviews nice but once again false

Erekat was already in negotiations with HAMAS a month before that prisoner release issue. Turns out Israel gave the quartet Erekat’s emails this past week to prove bad faith in the negotiations.

/this is why you won’t hear the UE blame israel solely for the collapse. who knows who all Kerry will blame, he has not had a clue since she shot himself back in Vietnam.

May 09, 2014 9:52am EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

rgbviews – what “stolen property”? Israel has won six wars against Arabs, and taken that land fair and square. If the local Arabs get any land back, they should count their blessings. And why should Israel surrender any convicted murderer prisoners? What did the Arabs do in return? Nothing!

Israel withdrew from Gaza and got rockets in return. The PA controls 97% of the West Bank population. Of course they’ve turned it into a garbage dump, but what do you expect from terrorists?

May 09, 2014 10:17am EDT  --  Report as abuse
rgbviews wrote:

cfulbright
It is the land that the UN, the EU, and the US does not recognize as part of the State of Israel. You will remember that since WW2 international law prevents land acquisition by warfare.

I don’t condone trading prisoners, but hey, that was the agreed deal.

The Palestinians can do whatever they want with their land.

May 09, 2014 10:28am EDT  --  Report as abuse
Doc62 wrote:

We still haven’t learned to mind our own business. Israel is our ONLY ally in the middle east.
Trying to get the Palestinians to the table was a waste of time, 1,000, 100 or 1 year ago. They were ignorant warring tribes in days of yore and still are. Hey teabaggers, Romney was right!
Politicaljunkie needs to read some history. After the Horrible Holocaust, the Palestinians slaughtered the unarmed and penniless Jewish survivors. No one came to they aid. American Jews brought Czech rifles to send them – against Arab tanks(Yad Mordechai).

May 09, 2014 10:35am EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

rgbviews – The whole land was supposed to be for the Jews. Remember the Balfour declaration? There has been an armistice since 1949. That means the war goes on.

There are no Palestinians. There are Arabs who live in the West Bank. They can go to one of the other 20 Arab countries and live there.

May 09, 2014 10:57am EDT  --  Report as abuse
rgbviews wrote:

Have you noticed that the pro-Israel and/or Hasbara posters scrupulously avoid the subject of international law and UN resolutions relating to the West Bank occupation and land theft?

Smells of organized propaganda to divert public attention away from the critical issue.

May 09, 2014 11:56am EDT  --  Report as abuse
columbare1 wrote:

This phony peace process has been going on for years,and each time they even get too close to reaching any agreement,then one side or the other, does something to stop any peace plan from happening. These supposed peace conferences have been going on from 1947 on . So it is clear, no matter what either side says publicly, neither side wants peace. And the only thing each side can agree on, although they wo’nt say it, is the elimination of the other side !

May 09, 2014 12:08pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
rgbviews wrote:

cfulbright
I guess you missed it. The UNGA has officially recognized the State of Palestine….and the vote was overwhelming.

May 09, 2014 12:33pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
JPHR wrote:

Why not blame AIPAC and the US as dishonest broker?

May 09, 2014 12:48pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

rgbviews – I don’t care what UNGA does, and I don’t care about “international law”, and I certainly don’t give a damn what the UN says or does. Ask any American if we should do what the UN says, and most of them would laugh you out of the room.

This is America, and the only thing that matters to me is US law.

May 09, 2014 1:17pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
SamSmithers wrote:

Israel points to the UN creating or giving the go ahead for Israel to be created. But turns its back on all the other resolutions that site the illegal occupation of other land. They cant have it both ways. Either the UN has the power over borders and that legitimizes the creation of Israel and makes the occupation wrong, or the UN never had the authority to create the state of Israel in the first place.

I also question what Israel is going to do with all the Palestinians in the lands they are building on. Right now they are considered members of a occupied state. But if that state doesn’t exist because its been gobbled up, then they must be citizens of Israel and have a vote. We all know what Israel will be labeled if they don’t have a vote based on racial criteria. If the Palestinians do get a vote, and they outnumber the Israeli’s, Israel as the Jewish population now know it will be gone in a few elections.

May 09, 2014 3:14pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
Jaay wrote:

With the U.S. Jewish lobby, there won’t be any cut in aide to Israel anytime soon. Without a a limitation on wasted U.S. treasury, there will never be any peace. Israel doesn’t want peace, but they want the U.S. to back them up when Arabs attacked them for putting Palestinians in concentration camps.

May 09, 2014 3:18pm EDT  --  Report as abuse

Israel, God is on your side. You are his chosen people. Do not worry, and do not forget, ‘never again’!!!!!!!!!!

May 09, 2014 3:19pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
VultureTX wrote:

@bbsnews aka the anti semite who acts like Chomsky and others who claim they can’t be anti-semite they once touched a jew or some such!

So please post to the world the legal sovereign claim for that arab palestinian land that Israel occupied in ’67. Because as far as sovereign claims go the Ottomans held it and they are not arab.

/as for palestinians owning that land British surveys showed they owned only 8% of that land, and no it was not east Jerusalem, thanks to Jordan , they took that right.
//who am I kidding @BBSNEWS does not even know history, the whole Balfour declaration , conference of Same Remo, League of nations declarations confuses the poor jew hating fool. He can’t even get the UNGA declaration for Israel’s sovereignty correct because it would show that the one for palestine was rejected…. by the arabs!
///that sun in new mexico baked his poor brain, but it’s his own delusional mind that hates jews in Jerusalem, maybe he heard those prayers one too many times from jews longing for their homeland.

May 09, 2014 3:19pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
Rich_F wrote:

cfulbright, don’t bother arguing with rgbviews he’s an anti-semite ideologue so you’re wasting your time offering logic and facts.

May 09, 2014 3:48pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

KyleDexter – Do you have any idea what “apartheid” means. I bet you don’t even know how to pronounce it correctly. The apartheid states in the world are mostly Muslim countries who treat non-Muslims as second-class citizens, if they don’t just kill them or expel them. Israel has a sizable Arab population as well as a Christian population, and they all have voting rights and other rights as citizens.

The West Bank Arabs who are descendants of the Muslim crusaders who boiled out of the desert in the 7th century are NOT Israeli citizens and don’t have those rights. They should go live with their fellow Arabs in an Arab country. The Saudi’s have the “empty quarter”. The West Bank Arabs should move there.

Oh, and if the US stopped “protecting” Israel, that would just remove any restraints the Israelis feel about the Arabs or “international opinion”.

May 09, 2014 4:07pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
Speakerbliss wrote:

cfulbright wrote: rgbviews – what “stolen property”? Israel has won six wars against Arabs, and taken that land fair and square. If the local Arabs get any land back, they should count their blessings.

Your kind of out of touch with history. 1 Israel started the 67 war, not the Arabs. 2. It is against international law to keep land taken in war, so yes it is stolen. 3. The West bank was part of Jordan, not Israel.4. Jewish settlers used the same terror tactics against the British, the local Arab population used the same tactics against Israel. 5. Israel has not been a country in name for over 2,000 years. If I use your logic, then the American Native Indians are entitled to their country back.

Its simple, just pull back all settlers to pre-1967 lands and withdraw all Israeli troops from the west bank.

May 09, 2014 4:41pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

SenatorHornDog – I’ll ignore your disgusting, anti-Semitic language.

God let His only Son die on the cross to forgive men’s sins, so I don’t think His letting six million Jews die in the Holocaust is a sign of anger at any of His people.

May 09, 2014 4:49pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
bbsnews wrote:

vulture, none of your false assertions will ever be heard in the halls of power. It must be hard to be completely impotent.

May 09, 2014 5:31pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

HornDog – you make me laugh. Your ignorance of history and problems with the English language are astounding. What exactly did I say that was racist? That Arabs should go live with their fellow Arabs? That’s the official government position in most Arab countries about Jews and Christians. Remember when our US troops weren’t allowed to openly pray or have a cross or even Christmas tree in Saudi in 1990 and 91, even though w were rescuing that country? Or were you not born yet? Or maybe they didn’t print that in Pravda for you.

God didn’t kill the six million Jews, or let them be killed. The rest of the world let that happen. The entire world will forever bear the shame of allowing that, and part of the price of that shame is to allow the Jews to have their own country in their ancestral homeland.

By the way, maybe they didn’t teach you this in your party cadre, but when you refer to God, you capitalize the “H” in He and His.

May 09, 2014 5:33pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
hi53241 wrote:

TBellchambers sez,

“Israel prefers the status quo whereby it controls the US congress, the White House and the president; the Gaza Strip with its 1.6 million inhabitants, the Occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem, the Golan Heights, the Jordan Valley and its lobby cells not only in Washington and Brussels but also in Berlin, London and Paris.”

Really? You think the Jews control the entire world?

That makes you quite the pussy, doesn’t it? Along with the rest of the world (7 billion) getting pushed around by 20 million Jews.

Still don’t see how absurd your charges are? Maybe you’re that slow, but the rest of the world isn’t.

May 09, 2014 5:51pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
VultureTX wrote:

@bbsnews
Okay I was heard just fine during the second intifada, that is how our group got the last fatwa. But we can go back to Gemayel family and Lebanon in ’82 and see if anyone heard me that time.

/AFAIK you are the one that no one listens too , your “website” that is a blog and your accusations that don’t have historical fact, and then you come on here with your anti-semitic rantings and get upset when we call you on it. I guess we could call it the rantings of a reborn Hess, consider where your hatred lies.

/have a good day and please tell me the last time you won something over Israel, oh wait you can’t.

May 09, 2014 6:07pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
Speakerbliss wrote:

cfulbright sounds like one of the extreme right wing Christians, who believes in keeping the status quo in the Middle East and Israel under the delusion there is a second coming. They keep funding and promoting the settler to move over to the West Bank hoping this will bring the end of the world or some other nonsense.

May 09, 2014 7:47pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

Speakerbliss – I’m not involved in any of that. Though I do hope that the Israelis take the Temple Mount back, and I’m also hoping to take Hagia Sofia back from the Turks. Just a red-blooded American Christian.

May 09, 2014 8:21pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
Speakerbliss wrote:

@MikeHockey, The Jews were one of many tribes that lived in the region. Funny how Hebrews, Christians and Muslims all worship the same god, just each differently. Actually for the past two thousand years the local Jewish population has been very small until recently. Most Jews in Israel today are more European, a mixture of many races. My great grandmother on one side of the family was Jewish. My point of view is simple, Israel is not the 51st state in the US, yet we seem to treat them the same way. I say send in the UN and drive out the settlers back to the 1967 lines.

If I go by your logic one of my American Indian relatives should come to your house and ask for his property back.

May 09, 2014 9:33pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
bbsnews wrote:

Hey hockey. It is ILLEGAL for Israel to transfer its citizens into the West Bank. Get that through your head, and understand that this land and resource theft is driving the violence. Indeed vulture and you are helping to drive that violence and spread its scope. You both should be deeply ashamed.

May 09, 2014 9:36pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
bbsnews wrote:

Hey hockey. It is ILLEGAL for Israel to transfer its citizens into the West Bank. Get that through your head, and understand that this land and resource theft is driving the violence. Indeed vulture and you are helping to drive that violence and spread its scope. You both should be deeply ashamed.

May 09, 2014 9:36pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

bbsnews – first of all, you’re lying when you say that Hockey and Vulture are “helping to drive that violence and spread its scope.” That’s just silly. The violence is actually being driven by West Bank Arabs with encouragement from Saudi and Iran anti-Semites. Do you think they give a damn about the “Palestinians”? No, they just want to hurt Jews.

I don’t know what the basis of your “illegal” claim is. Israel has been in a state of war with its neighbor Arab countries since 1948. Israel has won six wars. They can keep whatever they want of they land they’ve taken. Anything the Israelis let the Arabs keep is a gift. Are you claiming the UN is what makes it illegal? Who cares what the UN thinks. It’s a sham organization that has put Iran, Sudan, and Syria on councils to protect women!

Hamas has run Gaza into the toilet. The PA controls 97% of the population of West Bank Arabs, and they are crap also. If the West Bank Arabs were smart, they’d all move to some “well run” Arab country. I’m just not sure where that would be. Do you have any suggestions for that?

May 09, 2014 10:18pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

Speakerbliss – actually the correct analog of earlier Americans asking for their land back is the Arabs asking for their land back. They lost it. They need to move on.

Send in the UN, and the Israelis will kick their butts across the Jordan River. That would be one amusing expedition. Sort of like when the British retreated from Afghanistan.

May 09, 2014 10:19pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
bbsnews wrote:

hey fulbright. You are full of something alright. If yu do not know the basics it is hard to see why you feel you are competent enough to comment. Let’s do a quick test. There is a bedrock principle in international law paraphrased as ‘territory acquired by force of war is inadmissible’.

Please articulate how that international principle affects your wrong argument and what UN resolution showcases this international principle that protects both Palestinians and Israelis.

If you can manage that like an adult then you might have the gravitas to comment intelligently. I anxiously await your learned answer on the international principle that I have outlined for you.

May 09, 2014 11:32pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
MikeHockey wrote:

at bbsnews idiot, get a clue will you it never was & never will be illegal for Israel settlers to move into the west bank being that they were in the land for thousands of years already! Not even in your WET DREAMS will the Fakestinans ever have a state, get over it.! You will sleep better at night trust me LOL!!

May 10, 2014 2:32am EDT  --  Report as abuse
MikeHockey wrote:

at bbsnews idiot, get a clue will you it never was & never will be illegal for Israel settlers to move into the west bank being that they were in the land for thousands of years already! Not even in your WET DREAMS will the Fakestinans ever have a state, get over it.! You will sleep better at night trust me LOL!!

May 10, 2014 2:32am EDT  --  Report as abuse
KNoose000 wrote:

Whitehouse.gov petition link to acknowledge the network RUSSIA TODAY as Russian propaganda. Sign it here:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ban-and-acknowledge-network-rt-russia-today-being-russian-propaganda-and-anti-west-rhetoric/TlQYv9Mz

May 10, 2014 2:33am EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

bbsnews – I studied international politics. I’m familiar with the false notion of international law. I just reject it. I certainly reject “international principles” being binding on the United States. Absent a specific treaty, it’s meaningless. A UN resolution isn’t a treaty. I don’t consider them binding, particular when a bunch of despot-led countries have a majority of the votes.

As for you superior learnedness, I have three degrees. What is your claim to fame?

May 10, 2014 2:34am EDT  --  Report as abuse
rayhanania wrote:

I love the way facts are twisted to skewer reality, writing here: “Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu suspended the talks on April 24 after Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas forged an unexpected unity pact with rival Islamist group Hamas.”

No, peace talks were cancelled by Israel when it refused to release prisoners it had agreed to release, and expanded settlement building when it agreed to a freeze. But who cares about truth when it comes to defending Israel’s government?

May 10, 2014 4:59am EDT  --  Report as abuse

mikehockey or crippleddwarf, god gave the land that was formerly called israel to me. it is now known as the republic of horndog. what color is your wheelchair? has mother changed your pants today or does she allow you to wallow in your own filth

May 10, 2014 9:03am EDT  --  Report as abuse

mikehockey or crippleddwarf, god gave the land that was formerly called israel to me. it is now known as the republic of horndog. what color is your wheelchair? has mother changed your pants today or does she allow you to wallow in your own filth

May 10, 2014 9:03am EDT  --  Report as abuse

mikehockey or crippleddwarf, god gave the land that was formerly called israel to me. it is now known as the republic of horndog. what color is your wheelchair? has mother changed your pants today or does she allow you to wallow in your own filth

May 10, 2014 9:03am EDT  --  Report as abuse
VultureTX wrote:

@bbsnews okay we get it now, you desperately want people who make decisions to listen to your words.

/considering your anti semite position (bbsnews never posts about china in tibet or western sahara or any other Territory issue that has been ongoing), you have done jack. hell you don’t even care about palestinians dying in Syria, you just hate jews, it is obvious to all of us here.

//in 1695 A detailed traveller’s book on the area showed that the only muslims were bedoiuns and they comprised less than 10% of the population in the area around Jersusalem. In fact it showed more jews in the area than muslims. To be fair the major villager in Palestinia at the time was christian and the sovereign was the OttoMan empire. so please sotp claming the arab muslims were the land owners when the Ottomans, the Brititsh,m the Turks and the Israelis all have a paper trail saying otherwise. You might recall had you actually read a book that Mark Twain made similar comments 200 years later.

May 10, 2014 9:25am EDT  --  Report as abuse
MikeHockey wrote:

at senatorVirginMutt what’s the matter senator did my post upset you because it is the truth. Do women still run from you when your within a half mile of them because you smell like fecal matter? Don’t get upset now because Israel is taking over LOL!

May 10, 2014 11:05am EDT  --  Report as abuse
MikeHockey wrote:

at senatorVirginMutt what’s the matter senator did my post upset you because it is the truth. Do women still run from you when your within a half mile of them because you smell like fecal matter? Don’t get upset now because Israel is taking over LOL!

May 10, 2014 11:05am EDT  --  Report as abuse
MikeHockey wrote:

at senatorVirginMutt what’s the matter senator did my post upset you because it is the truth. Do women still run from you when your within a half mile of them because you smell like fecal matter? Don’t get upset now because Israel is taking over LOL!

May 10, 2014 11:05am EDT  --  Report as abuse
bbsnews wrote:

vulture, when I interviewed the Secretsry General of the United Nations about Gaza being still occupied YOUR NAME DID NOT COME UP.

There was no fulbright nor was there some sports nut named hockey. International law is loved by you people when it is against a country you hate such as Iran for example. The only time you discount international law is when it comes to the serial law breaker ISRAEL.

There is no invisible skydaddy that hands out land deeds and DNA evidence shows Palestinians are intertwined with ancient Hebrews SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK. In short your ignorant bleatins mean nothing given that even Israeli officials know the truth and can read the writing on the wall.

Israel will continue to have unending war and be universally hated as long as the rogue state continue the illegal land and resource theft from the indigenous population. Remember, impotence and ignorance can be treated. I suggest mental help.

May 10, 2014 11:43am EDT  --  Report as abuse
VultureTX wrote:

Further info
it seems some of the anti-israel posters are claiming it is arab palestinian land based on land deeds issued by Jordan. WTF? since nobody but the English recognized Jordan incorporating the West bank into “Greater Transjordan” why would you allow their government to make decisions on land that was not theirs? And quoting B’selem website as a source just means someone was paid to create that fiction. As in not acceptable in most courts.

At best the last legal administrators before Israel was Great Britain and even they were not the sovereign owners of the lands of Palestinia.

/the hypocrisy in claiming jordanian occupation was legal and Israel is not, just proves how orwellian the losing side is in their disconnect from historical facts. HINT Jordan confiscated the properties of at least 40 synagoguges in Jerusalem , name a non arab court that supported that actions. anyone?

//so thanks for the laugh, but I still don’t see a legal chain of ownership that ends with those West Bank lands being arab palestinian. And you know what neither does any other court with legal jurisdiction in the issue at this time.

/// hey if it had been that easy for lying arabs and anti semites(ie rabid progressives and nazis symphs) then you could have one through peaceful measures.

May 10, 2014 11:51am EDT  --  Report as abuse
datsneefa wrote:

Drop a nuke on em.

Less terrorist arabs and less thieving jews

May 10, 2014 11:57am EDT  --  Report as abuse
VultureTX wrote:

@bbsnews
“vulture, when I interviewed the Secretsry General of the United Nations about Gaza being still occupied ”

cite please?

/And why should it fist you did not even get my name right? And UNSG deals in Fatwas? since when?
// BTW thanks for confirming you are a desperate little person claiming to be talks with the worlds leaders. Now we all knew you were delusional but we know now it’s MEGLOMANIA on your part Michael Hess (his uses this name in Disqus, a rabid anti-semite troll by his postings).
/// next!

May 10, 2014 12:26pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

bbbsnews – “When I interviewed the Secretary General of the UN”. Did he come to your middle school and you interviewed him for the school newspaper?

Americans and Canadians are genetically intertwined, but we seem to have a border between us. Your point is meaningless.

“Indigenous population” is like saying, “It’s for the children”. Who can argue with that. But they’re not indigenous. And they lost. They need to get on with their lives, which don’t involve living in Israel.

May 10, 2014 12:58pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
bbsnews wrote:

Secretary General of the United Nations confirmed to me, the editor of BBSNews that Gaza is STILL occupied. I post with my real name unlike the posers and fakers here who simply post daily hatred for Arabs and Muslims. They are racist extremists no different than any garden variety terror group you would care to name.

I have the courage of my convictions, I have the verifiable truth on my side, and I am not an anonymous racist hater unlike vulture, fulbright and others whp hang out at Reuters.

The colonies are illegal, this is also the official US position as well as the rest of the world. The Israeli subjugation of the indigenous population of Palestine is immoral, odious and illegal and it will not stand. Sorry about your luck haters.

May 10, 2014 1:49pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
VultureTX wrote:

@bbsbews hmm you still can’t cite this occurrence , bet that does wonders your legal case.

Now please explain the actual legal power to the UN Secretary General to make such a determination. you claim you know internaiotjnal laws, even though you still have not figured out a UNGA resolution is not law for the rest of the world, but please humor us and show how he has the power to make such a determination.

/so your real name is bbsnews?
//and for extra credit cite the UNSC Chapter seven resolution that says that the west bank is occupied and must be remedied.
/// as for your supposed website aka your blog and that answer from the UN, so why was it special that some UN guy said it there as compared to all the other news outlets where he said it? Because you framed the response? you showed it to your mother? you showed it to HAMAS?

BTW it is clear to see that you are the only racist still here since you are an anti-semite. Palestinian is not a race and neither is muslim, so I know I am clear on the whole race issue. Too bad your education never covered using any dictionary, including Black’s Law.

May 10, 2014 3:38pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
bbsnews wrote:

Look vulture, your wings have been clipped. You are an anonymous poser who is too cowardly to post with your real name. You do not have the guts to back up your words with your real identity.

Arguing against the rule of law makes you look like a supreme fool. It certainly does nothing to support Israel. Quite the opposite actually.

I do enjoy your wingnuttyness though. Keep it up.

May 10, 2014 4:10pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

BBSNews – I agree with Vulture. Your real name is BBSNews? What BS.

On the other hand, my last name really is Fulbright.

So if you can’t even speak truthfully about your own name, and you can’t figure out that “cfulbright” probably is a tral name, you appear demonstrably incompetent.

I stand by my surmise that your “interview” of UN Secretary General was a drive-by when you were in 3rd grade.

I don’t know what “colonies” you’re talking about.

You continue to talk about an “indigenous population”, yet refuse to acknowledge the indigenous Jews who have lived in Israel, including the West Bank, for over 3,000 years. Whereas “Arabs” are by definition from Arabia. As to claims that many Jews in Israel today are “European”, genetically they’re actually Ashkenazi with almost nothing in common with Europeans.

As for our “luck”, the luck seems to be on the Israelis’ side (though I think it’s skill and determinism more than luck) that they’ve crushed those “indigenous people” for six years and counting, despite being heavily outnumbered.

When you’re that unlucky, it’s time to move back home. West Bank Arabs back to Arabia!

May 10, 2014 4:26pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

BBSNews – one more fact you have wrong. The US position is NOT that the “colonies” are illegal. On the other hand, the US does recognize all of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel:

The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995[1] is a public law of the United States passed by the 104th Congress on October 23, 1995.

May 10, 2014 4:31pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
bbsnews wrote:

“fulbright”, all you have proved here is that you have a reading comprehension problem and a problem with international law and truth.

May 10, 2014 4:54pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
VultureTX wrote:

@bbsnews

sorry that citation for your claims, you seem to be lacking it, much less even evidence of you great grand and glorious interview.

Because if your version had a actual set of legally acknowledged facts then Palestine would be a real country that had boundaries… last I checked it doesn’t.

You do realize that making a big dealing about posting your “real” name is just another sign of your MEGALOMANIA right BBSNEWS? You are trying to associate yourself with world leaders and claim that you did something important. Too bad I don’t think like you, then you might of had a chance, as it stands, what have you won BBSNEWS?

/but if you like feel free to ignore the facts and me, I mean how better to be delusional than to ignore reality. then we can all ignore you by reporting your posts (like has happened elsewhere and is the reason for your blog, since no one else considers you BS print-worthy)

// yes it’s gone around the bend and gotten amusing if only for the fact that BBSNEWS can’t support his assertions, challenges others to support theirs (yet won’t do the same) and can’t defend himself as an anti -semite because “he has jews in his family” is not a defense of being a racist bigot.

/// but wait there’s more, BBSNEWS is not even consistent in his principles (and does not know how to delete his posting history under other sites !)

So let’s hear it for the poster child of rabid anti-semite progressives BBSNEWS, losing the argument for Palestinians now for decades. To be fair the Palestinian Arab Muslims have been losing the argument for justice for a hundred years, so BBSNEWS is late to the losing side, but he chose it anyway so could hate on jews!

May 10, 2014 5:01pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
bbsnews wrote:

“fulbright” The United States does not move its embassy to Jerusalem because it is against international law to do so. The “annexation” of East Jerusalem is and was illegal, this is icontrovertible fact. And no non-binding nonsense resolution by an AIPAC controlled US Congress changes the fact that East Jerusalem DOES NOT belong to Israel. See UN Security Council resolution 478. P.S. Feel free to argue against the rule of law like the clipped wing “vulture” who eats carrion does, it just makes you look ignorant. I’ll stick with the rule of law and reality.

May 10, 2014 5:06pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

bbsnews – now you’ve proved your an idiot. The US is freely allowed to put its embassy in whatever city it wants. There are other countries that have their embassies in Jerusalem.

I’m curious – are you a European, or are you one of these Obama ultra-left believers who think the US should follow international law even if we didn’t adopt a treaty? Because that’s not how the US actually works. What you describe as “illegal” is not illegal in the US. It may be illegal at Turtle Bay, but that doesn’t carry part the York Avenue.

East Jerusalem absolutely does belong to Israel. You need to face facts on the ground.

If only your hero Obama took as strong a position with our enemy Russia, which has annexed Crimea, as it did with our friends like Israel. Funny that Obama’s response to things like Boko Haram is to have his wife send a tweet, but he has Martin Indyk denounce Israel for refusing to negotiate with terrorists and blames the failure of the peace talks on Israel’s refusal to release another batch of 100 convicted murderers.

Your use of “AIPAC controlled US Congress” betrays your anti-Semitism. The “Jewish-controlled Congress” is the last refuge of Anti-Semite scroundrels like you and your ilk.

May 10, 2014 7:56pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
VultureTX wrote:

@bbsnews

” like the clipped wing “vulture” who eats carrion does”

lame personal insults because you can’t even cite facts to your own accusations; thanks I will be using this against you, see ya!

/note to all the anti-semites around here on Reuters eventually run out of lies and start insulting my name after we have de-bunked their lies. Not an issue in itself because not a one of them have referenced correctly what Vulture refers to. sad and par for their lack of reasoning or research.

//look if you are pro-Palestinian the first thing you need to know is not to act like an arab and play the honor/shame game. It does not work well in the West and only attracts nutjobs and anti-semites.

///FYI BBSNEWS has been labeled an anti-semite by multiple groups on mulitple forums (including his own pretend wegbsite) and yet he always starts with the same lame line of defense to claim he isn’t. Funny no one believe “Rudy” Hess since his only comments on the subject are against jews and ignore the same “victims” when muslims are involved.

May 10, 2014 9:31pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
bbsnews wrote:

The poor clipped wing carrion eater. Making false accusations and assertions it cannot possibly back up. The fact is Israel is in real trouble, deflecting and bringin up other countries does nothing to change that fact. And most of all, Israel is in trouble because of “supporters” like the carrion eater. The cowardly bird does not post with its real name because it is terrified that someone it knows might connect its foul words with its real life. Oh well, a coward for all to see.

May 10, 2014 10:41pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
mwhaley wrote:

It is easier to go after Israel, than to call out the other side that rapes young boys, and beheads the defenseless with rusted butter knives.

May 10, 2014 12:05am EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

bbsnews – “the coward who doesn’t post with his own name”. If the shoe fits…

Israel is the only country in the Middle East with a rapidly growing economy, a vibrant private sector, and a strong middle class. In other words, a new America. You seem to hate that for some reason. You much prefer the paternalistic, misogynist, Sharia-law, homophobic Arabs. They are your people!

Enjoy. I’m sure they would approve of your lifestyle. I’d give it ten minutes before they at least cut off one of your hands, of not bury you up to your neck and stone you.

May 10, 2014 12:25am EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

bbsneews – seriously, that’s your name, Bulletin Board System News?? Didn’t your parents like you?

What was your sister’s name? Bathroom Stall Slut?

May 10, 2014 12:29am EDT  --  Report as abuse
bbsnews wrote:

Look “fulbright” I am the editor of BBSNews, my name is Michael Hess. As a journalist I have covered this issue for more than two decades. Do not presume to tell me a thing about this conflict, or who I have interviewed on BOTH sides, and what I have learned after more than three decades of researching and reporting on this issue.

I used to be fully in favor of Israel when the country was actually actuated for a Two State Solution(tm) and I advocated for that solution for more than two decades. But Israel has changed from being a sane country that was going to make things right and right now Bibi is going to make Israel a Talmudic theocracy and destroy Israeli democracy while stealing more land and resources from the indigenous population THAT WAS THERE BEFORE ISRAEL. There is no invisible skydaddy who hands out land deeds, and Israel has become a rogue country totally out of control and the US is partially responsible by enabling our little Client State.

Israel is in terrible shape economicaly. Forbes did a piece about how the economic bubble in Israel is about to burst. Hundreds of thousands protested just how bad the economy is in Israel not that long ago, and in the news in the last couple of days it emerged that because of the severe budget crunch the Israeli military is BEGGING for US cash. I suggest to you that you know very little. Grow up!

May 11, 2014 3:00am EDT  --  Report as abuse
bbsnews wrote:

P.S. Hey “fulbright” my Gaza friends and other Palestinians and Muslims that are friends and colleagues have no intention of killing me you fool. It is ignorant racism xenophobes such as yourself that are no better than terrorists. You are just like the Taliban, you really should be investigated for being an ignorant Israel hating terrorist. People who actually care about Israel tell the truth like a real friend does. People like you perpetuate hatred (of Muslims) and keep the conflict growing. STOP IT YOU FOOL!

May 11, 2014 3:04am EDT  --  Report as abuse
VultureTX wrote:

@bbsnews aka Michael Rudolph Hess Jr. (obviously his namesake was a nazi)

Calls hims self a journalist wtf?… after repeated Ad Hominem attacks on others… reality disconnect or just another rabid progressive anti-semite?

/and the only reason that website is up , is that other progressive web sites won’t post his articles. Maybe it’s because he gets historical facts wrongs. Seems he gets his news form Hamas and Al Aqsa versions , and what do you expect when you believe terrorists.

//no I don’t call my a journalist, and I don’t believe anti-semites trolls with a blog should be be titled with that profession either.

///sorry I have backed my assertions you still can’t show the arab palestinian land w/o resorting to Jordan’s illegal occupation. And you still have not cited your supposed interview with the UNSG, should be easy since you run a blog.

May 11, 2014 10:06am EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

BBSNews (aka “my real name”) – if you travel in Gaza, I worry for you. I hope you have armed security. It’s only a matter of time before you’re kidnapped and they find your headless body in an alley.

I’ve studied international relations for over 40 years. My father was executive editor of the New York Herald Tribune. So don’t you presume to lecture me on either international relations or reporting. As for you being a “journalist”, my father always said that a journalist is someone who owes a reporter money. I can believe you’re a journalist. You probably just read Haaretz and al Jazeera and repeat whatever they write.

As for my “hating Israel”. My son is waiting his call-up to the IDF. Case closed.

May 11, 2014 11:35am EDT  --  Report as abuse
bbsnews wrote:

Hey “fulbright”, you gave yourself away as a liar. If you had actually studied international studies for forty years you would know the same thing that everyone else knows in this field of study. Israel’s illegal and belligerent occupations are fueling world wide terrorism while at the same time destroying Israel from within because of the corrosive nature of subjugating another people, using them for cheap labor, and stealing their land and resources. It’s not rocket science.

Sending a son into the useless occupation army? Shame on you. Your son should study up on Breaking the Silence and stay far away from the mentally deficient IDF. Laughing at a Palestinian woman giving birth at a checkpoint in the dirt because IDF soldiers would not let her through the crossing is in your son’s future. Lot’s of glory in that huh?

May 11, 2014 12:08pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
cfulbright wrote:

bbsnews (aka I hide behind this name) – I didn’t send my son. He chose to do this against my wishes. He finds purpose in this. You should salute a young American who does such a thing, but you seem to be so full of bile and hatred that you’re blind to things like this.

Was it Israeli control of the West Bank that caused 9/11 and the 1993 WTC bombing? Muslims have been killing Christians and Jews for over 1000 years.

The only laughter I’m aware of is that of Jihadis as they cut off the heads of Christians and fellow Muslims.

Israel doesn’t steal Arab labor. They don’t want anything to do with it. In fact, it’s a pretty scarce commodity.

May 11, 2014 12:37pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
bbsnews wrote:

“fulbright” I do not subscribe to the idea that Americans who run off and join another country’s military. Most people know that this is a dual citizen traitorous action to join a rogue soft military that is great at killing women and children and using Palestinian kids as Human Shields but lousy at actually being an ally. Do post the link of an IDF baghead fighting alongside of a US Marine. For every cherry-picking of the news that you do to try and further Israel’s demise by bringing up bad behavior to justify the land and resource theft from the Palestinians and the Muslim hate that you harbor I’ll raise you a Baruch Goldstein or the entire panoply of Israeli terror groups that have commited horrible atrocities from the King David Hotel to Sabra and Shatila.

Israel’s hands are just as bloody, if not more bloody than any so-called “terrorist” resisting the belligerent occupation. Now your son’s hands will be bloody. How sad that you would let that happen. You might as well let him join up with Islamic Jihad…

May 11, 2014 1:21pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
VultureTX wrote:

As we all can see BBSNEWS likes to project his views on the oppositions.

claims israel is going broke and about to collapse, which is the actual current state of Gaza (according to their own ministers).

claims that the IDF is killing all the palestinians, except it’s muslims that kill palestinians for the most part. as seen by actual death statistics.

claims that palestinians are the indigenious people, but can’t explain how long ago it was that they became indigenous. Since surveys show that arab muslims were less than 10% of the population in 1695 and less than 200K in Mark Twain’s visit to Palestine. [thank you Ottomans for keeping records]

Claims Sabra and Shatila were Israeli terror groups when in fact it was done by Arabs. and only a deluded anti-semite would deny the fact the killers were Hizb Al-Kata’eb Al-Lubnaniyah

May 11, 2014 2:06pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
bbsnews wrote:

Clipped wings cannot read Israeli news, only preferring ignorance. It has been plastered all over the news that Israel is strapped financially and begging for money from Uncle Sam. And bird brain is not smart enough to find the DNA evidence that shows Palestinians and Hebrews gene line being intertwined into antiquity.

But most of all, bird brain’s Holocaust denial. That is odious, obnoxious and shows bird brain is just a noxious troll. For shame noxius troll bird.

May 11, 2014 10:54pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
VultureTX wrote:

@bbsnews holocaust denier , uh that would be you, so you are projecting again I see.

funny lots of claims , zero citations, as in you j’accuse w/o proof.

/genetics, I guess you are confused because you were just arguing that arab palestinians owned the land, now you claim that hebrews have the same background so they are the landowners as well.

// and congrats on your hypocrisy, you claimed you were going to ignore me, can’t even do that right. I will point you out as a lying anti -semite whether you respond or not, as others do the same to your Disqus account.
/// funny another inaccurate vulture reference you Ad Hom but can’t even get that right. hint no wings on my vulture.

FYI so not just a deluded rabid anti semite progressive y, you are also a druggie. congrats you welfare check must have shown via ebt and you just spent it all form the quality of that last post.

May 11, 2014 11:35pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
cydcarton wrote:

Judging by this anonymous officials complaint, that Indyk is himself to blame for the breakdown because he knew all the time settlements were to proceed, Indyk missed his opportunity to salvage the talks when he didn’t simply ask the Israelis to stop building settlements.
Interesting…and he also called Indyk a hypocrite.
Now how do you negotiate with that?

May 12, 2014 1:17pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
fingerlakes54 wrote:

This situation is hopeless—-Let’s just leave the Middle East to settle their own problems. No matter what we do–someone won’t like it and the beat goes on and on and on. Who really cares about what happens on the other side of the earth. There is nothing the USA needs from the Middle East anymore.

May 12, 2014 10:04pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
Curatica wrote:

Because it is politically incorrect to blame only the torturer, one has to also find some culpability in the victim, which is preposterous.

May 13, 2014 9:00am EDT  --  Report as abuse
Rev.John wrote:

It’s their land anyhow. They have a right to it.

May 13, 2014 1:20pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
This discussion is now closed. We welcome comments on our articles for a limited period after their publication.