Confident Assad launches new term in stronger position

itsmysayokay wrote:

Assad will last hummmm maybe another 7 days in office (I sure hope) His swearing in is not legit. . The madman dictating terrorist leader that he is must be stopped.

Jul 16, 2014 6:32am EDT  --  Report as abuse
deadterrorist wrote:

@itsmysayokay
You can keep dreaming. The Syrian Army is getting close to clearing Aleppo from this plague you call a revolution.

Jul 16, 2014 6:40am EDT  --  Report as abuse
worldscan wrote:

Only a year ago, Arab countries that were funding and arming his opposition were predicting his fall “in a matter of a few weeks”!

Jul 16, 2014 9:09am EDT  --  Report as abuse
Slammy wrote:

Hot pink walls,red carpet with blue and yellow uniforms? Maybe he is going to win with his painful color combinations.

Jul 16, 2014 11:32am EDT  --  Report as abuse
itsmysayokay wrote:

Bashar al-Assad is one of the biggest terrorist government dictatorship there is. He will not be in office long believe me. The so called terrorists he claims to be fighting is in my opinion factional fighting. He will get his one day and the sooner the better for all of Syria.Killing in the hundreds of thousands mostly civilians is entirely a disgrace and a barbaric act of aggression against his own people. And Hezbollah will pay a big price for intervening on Assads behalf. Oh yes he certainly will pay the price. He has gotten off the hook too easily by giving up his chemicle stockpile but things will change for the opposition soon and Assad will be dead in the water. I hate that tyrant!

Jul 16, 2014 12:40pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
itsmysayokay wrote:

Jul 16, 2014 12:40pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
itsmysayokay wrote:

Jul 16, 2014 12:40pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
itsmysayokay wrote:

Jul 16, 2014 12:40pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
WiseOldElf wrote:

@itsmysayokay

I presume you’re an adult, so you should be able to look at facts and think for yourself. Stop letting the media do your thinking for you.

Assad repeatedly warned the world 3 years ago that he was battling a malignant terrorist cancer. At the time, he urged the world to get behind him to eliminate the terrorist threat. The West and their allies dismissed his warnings as empty words and called him a terrorist. They said their intelligence was telling them something different from what Assad was saying. Look what’s happened now! It might also interest you to know that the everyone in Syria that is not Sunni (including Christians) prefer to have Assad remain in power. The alternative they say is unthinkable. Again Western intelligence in their rabid push to get rid of an Arab leader got their wires tangled! Sound familiar?
Now the US is scrambling to deploy assets to Iraq to contain the terrorist threat Assad warned them about 3 years ago. Pathetic.

I am no apologist for Assad, in fact I do not like the guy, but you gotta love how he has been more masterful in handling this crisis than the West.

Jul 16, 2014 12:47pm EDT  --  Report as abuse