UPDATE 1-Japanese families torn as return to Fukushima "hot zone" begins

ecoguy57 wrote:

I think that this is a HUGE mistake! TEPCO has NEVER had the best interests of the people in their agenda and by their own actions nothing has changed! I hope that the people living in the areas affected are given an ONGOING regimen of the Detox Mineral Called Zeolite to remove radiation from their bodies! These people will need to take Zeolite for a very long time if they have been or are still being exposed to any abnormal amount of radiation or heavy metals!

Apr 01, 2014 1:18pm EDT  --  Report as abuse