BANGALORE, Aug 18 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Tuesday:
* Sweden’s Koenigsegg has closed its purchase of money-losing Saab Automobile from General Motors Co [GM.UL], but financing arrangements have yet to be finalised, a Swedish daily said on its website. [ID:nLI731559]
* Private equity firm 3i (III.L) is in exclusive talks with a consortium led by private equity firms Coller Capital and HarbourVest Partners on the sale of a venture capital portfolio for about 100 million pounds, a media report said on Tuesday. [ID:nLH453816]
* India’s Bharti Airtel (BRTI.BO) has received bids from more than a dozen foreign banks, including Citi (C.N) and JPMorgan (JPM.N), to fund its proposed stake buy in South Africa’s MTN (MTNJ.J), the Economic Times reported on Tuesday, raising hopes for a deal. [ID:nDEL476610]
* Essar, the Indian conglomerate, has bid for three European Royal Dutch Shell refineries on sale as part of the Anglo-Dutch oil group’s restructuring of its downstream operations, the Financial Times reported.
* Property investment firm Hansteen (HSTN.L) is to issue new equity to fund its 18.5 percent stake in Warner Estates WNER.L, a newspaper reported on Tuesday. [ID:nLI498817]
* Blackstone, the U.S. private equity group, is set to buy half of British Land’s (BLND.L) Broadgate Estate in the City of London for 150 million pounds ($245.8 million), a newspaper reported on Tuesday. [ID:nN17393771] (Compiled by Purwa Naveen Raman in Bangalore; editing by Simon Jessop)