May 15 Genus Plc :
* Market conditions for genus's dairy and beef customers have been favourable, supported by rising output prices for milk and beef
* In period under review, overall demand for genus's products and services grew at higher rates than in first half of financial year
* Bovine volumes grew in double digits, as did porcine volumes, supported by génétiporc acquisition and strong growth in Asia
* Expects 2014 financial year results to be consistent with pattern over first ten months, broadly in line with expectations
* Effects of PEDV and lower pork prices in china are currently expected to continue over balance of this calendar year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.