1 Min Read
July 4 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline Plc
* Press_release:anoro ellipta(umeclidinium/vilant erol) gains approval in Japan for the treatment of COPD
* Announced that Japanese Ministry Of Health, Labour And Welfare (MHLW) has approved Anoro Ellipta
* Following this approval, it is expected that launch will take place in Japan in q3 2014.
* Drug for relief of various symptoms due to airway obstruction with chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases
* Theravance is obligated to make a milestone payment of $10 million (USD) to GSK following MHLW approval of UMEC/VI in Japan Further company coverage: