BRIEF-Banner Corp declares dividend
* Banner corp - declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share and a special cash dividend in amount of $1.00 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* $19/shr offer a 17 pct premium
* Kratos says deal will add to EPS
* Herley shares up 16 pct in extended trade (Recasts; adds details, updates share movement)
Feb 7 Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS.O) agreed to buy microwave technology company Herley Industries HRLY.O for $270 million in cash, in its second acquisition in two months.
The $19 a share offer price is at a 17 percent premium to Herley's close of $16.25 on Monday on Nasdaq.
Kratos, which provides security and surveillance services to U.S. government agencies, said the deal will add to earnings per share, margins and cash flow, excluding transaction and financing-related costs.
Herley provides microwave-based products and technologies used in electronic warfare systems by the defense and aerospace industries.
In December, Kratos bought defense contractor Southside, which specializes in shelters and trailers used by armed forces. [ID:nWNAB7225]
Kratos also said it has received commitments for debt financing of up to $307.5 million by Jefferies Group Inc, Key Capital Corp and OPY Credit Co.
Separately, Kratos said it intends to make an offering of its common stock, but did not disclose the amount.
San Diego, California-based Kratos forecast preliminary fourth-quarter revenue of $120-$122 million, below analysts average estimate of $124.1 million. [ID:nASA01IO3]
Herley's shares rose 16 percent to $18.85 while those of Kratos were down 2 percent at $13.70 in trading after the bell. Kratos' shares closed at $14.01 on Nasdaq. (Reporting by Divya Sharma in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian) ((email@example.com; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780; outside U.S. +91 80 4135 5800; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org))
* Banro Corp - Received notice from NYSE Market LLC that Banro is back in compliance with NYSE market's continued listing standards Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: