PRESS DIGEST- Canada - Jan 17
Jan 17 The following are the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 19 Exponent Inc
* Exponent reports third quarter fiscal year 2016 financial results
* Q3 earnings per share $0.42
* Q3 revenue $77.61 million versus I/B/E/S view $74.5 million
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.34 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* 2016 revenues before reimbursements are expected to be approximately flat for year as compared to 2015
* Underlying growth in 2016 is expected to be in low single digits, excluding impact of major project completion in Q3 of 2015
* Exponent - 2016 EBITDA margin expected to decline approximately 125 to 150 basis points as compared to 2015, as a result of lower utilization Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CAIRO, Jan 17 Egypt will fix its customs dollar exchange rate and adjust it on a monthly basis to help importers better cope with pricing of their products after the central bank floated its currency in November.
* GM set to announce $1 bln investment in U.S. plants -source (Add analyst comments)