PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 25
May 25 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 19 F.N.B. Corp
* F.N.B. Corp reports third-quarter 2016 earnings
* Q3 earnings per share $0.24
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.24 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* F.N.B. Corp qtrly net charge-offs totaled $12.1 million, or 0.33% annualized of total average loans, versus $10.1 million, or 0.28% annualized in prior quarter
* Qtrly net interest margin (non-GAAP) decreased five basis points to 3.36%, compared to 3.41% in prior quarter
* F.N.B. Corp qtrly net interest income totaled $157.5 million, increasing $3.1 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO, May 24 A California-based workers advocacy group released a report on Wednesday saying that Tesla Inc data showed its workers have been injured at a rate a third higher than the auto industry average.
* Priced underwritten registered public offering of 4.4 million shares of its class A common stock at $27.95 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: