BRIEF-Apple said in talks with film studios for early movie rental - Bloomberg
* Apple said in talks with film studios for early movie rental - Bloomberg, citing sources Source text : http://bloom.bg/2gkSjUt Further company coverage:
Oct 19 Manitowoc Company Inc
* Manitowoc provides preliminary third-quarter results
* Sees Q3 2016 sales about $350 million
* Manitowoc Company Inc - "orders and backlog for company declined double digits during Q3, and these trends have continued into Q4"
* Manitowoc Company Inc - We've significantly reduced our production build schedules for mobile products to reflect lower incoming order rates
* Manitowoc Company - GAAP operating loss for Q3 2016 is expected to be approximately $134 million, compared to operating loss of $8 million in Q3 2015
* Manitowoc Company Inc- "temporarily shutting-down certain mobile production lines during Q4"
* Manitowoc Company Inc- Non-GAAP adjusted operating loss for Q3 2016 is expected to be about $31 million compared to $8 million in same period last year
* Manitowoc Company Inc - "accelerating" relocation of manitowoc crawler production to shady grove, taking additional headcount reductions
* Manitowoc Company Inc - "are confident in our long-term strategy, targeting double-digit operating margins by 2020"
* Q3 revenue view $345.9 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Dec 7 U.S. President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday doubled down on his scorn for popular TV sketch show "Saturday Night Live," and especially Alec Baldwin's portrayal of him, saying "the skits are terrible."
Dec 7 Generic drugmaker Mylan NV, which has been under fire for its price hikes on the life-saving EpiPen allergy treatment, said on Wednesday that it would restructure and expected to cut less than 10 percent of its global workforce as it integrates acquisitions.