French AIDS movie hotly tipped for Cannes' top prize
CANNES, France, May 28 The winner of the Cannes Film Festival will be announced on Sunday, with a French movie about AIDS campaigners and two dark Russian dramas among the hottest tips.
Nov 30 Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp -
* Freddie Mac November 2016 outlook
* Expect long-term rates on 30-year fixed-rate mortgage to end 2017 just above 4 percent
* Economy should do "modestly" better in 2017, posting 1.9 percent year-over-year growth annualized
* Forecasting house prices will grow at a 4.7 percent annual rate in 2017
* Total home sales will decline about 220,000 units from 2016 to 2017
* "Much like in 2013, we expect housing markets to respond negatively to higher mortgage rates"
* Expect unemployment rate to decline slightly over next year-and-a-half, ending 2017 at 4.7 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Unannounced, Russia stages test flight of new passenger plane
* But Heathrow says expects BA flight delays and cancellations