Oct 19 (Reuters) - Investor AB
* Says net asset value per share at quarter end SEK 380
* Says for Ericsson, the key priority is to find the right CEO to lead the company forward
* Says Mölnlycke Health Care reported organic growth of 4 percent in constant currency, An improved profit margin and high cash conversion generated strong cash flow, further strengthening the balance sheet
* Permobil reported slower organic sales growth in the quarter, mainly driven by lower demand in the U.S. Profit margins were essentially unchanged.
* Aleris continued to report good organic growth. However, profitability declined, mainly due to weaker performance within Healthcare and one-time costs related to the previously announced management transition Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)