Nov 29 (Reuters) - TOWER Ltd -
* Announced board's intention to create a separate co "RunOff Co."
* Fy revenue nz$302.9 million versus nz$304.7 million
* FY loss for year nz$21.5 million versus loss of nz$6.6 million
* "Legacy of Canterbury Earthquake continues to overshadow fundamental improvement"
* Board evaluating number of potential sources for capital, discussions are ongoing
* Fy net earned premium nz$253.8 million versus nz$252.8 million
* "FY dividend placed on hold to retain capital to facilitate structural seperation" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: