Nov 29 Topps Tiles Plc
* Fy record sales of £215.0 million (2015: £212.2 million). Like-For-Like sales growth of 4.2% (2015: +5.4%)
* Gross margin increased to 61.9% (2015: 61.2%) reflecting further sourcing gains and our focus on a differentiated product offer
* Adjusted profit before tax 2 of £22.0 million, up by 7.8% or 10.0% on a 52 week comparable basis
* Increased final dividend of 2.5 pence per share (2015: 2.25 pence per share), making a total for year of 3.5 pence per share (2015: 3.00 pence per share), an increase of 16.7%
* In first eight weeks of new financial period, group revenues, stated on a like-for-like basis, increased by 0.8% (2015: 3.3%)
* Proven strategy, well-invested business and market leading position, leave topps well-placed for further progress in year ahead." Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By UK Bureau)
Iraqi Christians confront painful memories in town's clean-up
QARAQOSH, Iraq For decades, the Immaculate Conception Church in Qaraqosh was the heart of Iraq's largest Christian town. After two years under Islamic State rule, it lies scarred and desecrated.
Russia signs Rosneft deal with Qatar, Glencore
MOSCOW Russian state holding company Rosneftegaz on Saturday signed a deal with the Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) and commodities trader Glencore to sell a 19.5 percent stake in state-owned oil major Rosneft , Rosneft said.