Nov 30 Playtech Plc :
* Has been notified that Brickington has sold 38.7 million ordinary shares at a price of 850 pence per ordinary share
* Due to strong investor demand, brickington agreed with joint bookrunners to increase size of placing to 38.7 million shares, representing 12.0 per cent
* Placing is expected to settle on a t+2 basis, on 2 december 2016
* Co is not a party to placing and will not receive any proceeds from placing
* Following placing, Brickington retains a beneficial interest representing 21.6 percent of voting rights of company
* Placing was conducted via an accelerated book build through ubs Canaccord Genuity and credit suisse securities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.
Airbnb, New York City settle rental law lawsuit
NEW YORK, Dec 2 Airbnb Inc and New York City said on Friday they had resolved a lawsuit brought by the company challenging a law it argued could expose it to significant penalties for advertising short-term apartment rentals.