BRIEF-Credit Agricole Egypt calls board meeting to raise FY dividend
* Calls board meeting on March 30 to raise FY dividend to EGP 1.84 per share from EGP 0.86 per share proposed earlier Source:(http://bit.ly/2nlPZgY) Further company coverage:
Dec 1 Wendel :
* Wendel presents its strategic orientation for 2017-20
* 3-4 billion euros in equity investments between 2017 and 2020, including 500-1,000 million euros from link-minded partners.
* Aims at building a portfolio of with around 50 pct unlisted assets
* Aims at double-digit average total shareholder return, with dividend increases year after year consistent with our TSR target, and with share buybacks regularly
* Wendel - for 2017-20 aims 200-500 million euros in Wendel equity per transaction in Europe and North America, 50-200 million euros in Oranje-Nassau développement equity/transaction in Africa and Southeast Asia;
* Will durably operate with net debt less than 3 billion euros on an ongoing basis (2017-20) and targets positive cash flow over period at holding company level
* Aims to continue generating double-digit total shareholder return (2017-20) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
ANKARA, March 30 The arrest in the United States of a top Turkish banker charged with participating in a multi-year scheme to violate sanctions against Iran is a "completely political" move, Turkish Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag said on Thursday.