BRIEF-Netdragon Websoft posts qtrly loss of RMB65.4 mln vs loss of RMB26.5 mln
Dec 1 Netdragon Websoft Holdings Ltd :
* Qtrly loss for period attributable to owners of company rmb65.4 million versus loss rmb26.5 million
* Qtrly revenue rmb 694.5 million versus rmb 259.4 million
* looking forward, co plans to expand its education business to emerging markets including india and middle east
* Do not recommend payment of an interim dividend for three months ended 30 september 2016
* Confident to see strong revenue contribution from eudemons online for rest of the year Source text (bit.ly/2gLnl6I) Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Iran says extension of sanctions act shows U.S. unreliable
DUBAI, Dec 3 A U.S. Senate vote to extend the Iran Sanctions Act (ISA) for 10 years shows the world that Washington cannot be relied upon to act on its commitments, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said on Saturday.
Airbnb, New York City settle rental law lawsuit
NEW YORK, Dec 2 Airbnb Inc and New York City said on Friday they had resolved a lawsuit brought by the company challenging a law it argued could expose it to significant penalties for advertising short-term apartment rentals.