1 Min Read
Dec 1 (Reuters) - Hongkong Chinese Ltd
* MMT confirmed that breaches caused by negligence of Cheok were not caused by either reckless or intentional misconduct
* "Above mentioned report will not have any material effect on business or operations of company"
* Updates on legal proceedings involving an independent non-executive director
* MMT handed down its written report of proceedings dated 29th November, 2016
* MMT made following orders against Cheok pay a regulatory fine of HK$800,000 and undergoe a training programme approved by SFC Source text ID: (bit.ly/2gBQ2lY) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )