* Indian shares are likely to be range-bound, retreating from a
string of record highs, with caution prevailing as blue chips
continue to report their January-March earnings.
* Disappointment over earnings at some blue chips such as Maruti
Suzuki Ltd and ICICI Bank Ltd on Friday cast
a shadow over upcoming results, putting in doubt some of the
bets over an economic recovery.
* Hindustan Unilever Ltd and Bharti Airtel Ltd
report quarterly earnings on Monday and Tuesday,
* Foreign fund flows would be another key factor as overseas
investors continued to buy Indian shares for the fourth straight
session on Wednesday.
* Investors would be cautious as markets hit record highs for
the fourth straight session before closing 0.85 percent lower on
KEY EVENTS/FACTORS TO WATCH
Mon: Earnings: Hindustan Unilever, Idea Cellular Ltd
Tues: Bharti Airtel earnings
Thurs: Markets closed for public holiday
Fri: India manufacturing PMI