Reuters logo
Turkey's Sabanci sells Sasa unit to Indorama Ventures for $62 mln
April 9, 2014 / 2:15 PM / 4 years ago

Turkey's Sabanci sells Sasa unit to Indorama Ventures for $62 mln

ISTANBUL, April 9 (Reuters) - Turkish conglomerate Sabanci Holding said on Thursday it agreed to sell a majority stake in polyester maker Sasa unit to Thailand’s Indorama Ventures for $62 million.

Sabanci said it sold the 51 percent stake in Sasa in a statement to Istanbul stock exchange. The remaining 49 percent remains publicly traded. (Reporting by Ece Toksabay, editing by Dasha Afanasieva)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below