Sept 18 (Reuters) - Following are security developments in Iraq at 1945 GMT on Thursday.
* Denotes new or updated item
* MOSUL - Gunmen killed a couple and wounded four people, including two of the couple's children in an attack on their home in western Mosul, 390 km (240 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
* MOSUL - A roadside bomb killed three soldiers when it struck their patrol in northern Mosul, police said.
* TAL AFAR - Two roadside bombs wounded nine civilians in Tal Afar, 420 km (260 miles) northwest of Baghdad, police said.
* MOSUL - Police found the body of a man and a woman in western Mosul, police said.
* MOSUL - Gunmen killed two retired security personnel in two separate drive-by shootings in different parts of Mosul, police said.
* KIRKUK - Gunmen wounded a government employee in a drive-by shooting in central Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb wounded seven government guards when it exploded near their convoy as they escorted Baghdad Municipality employees in northeast Baghdad, police said.
MOSUL - Gunmen killed Mosul's deputy governor for technical affairs, Shamel Younis, when he was leaving a mosque in northern Mosul, on Wednesday, police said.
SHAWAN - Police found the bodies of two men bearing gunshot wounds and signs of torture on Wednesday in Shawan, 265 km (165 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
NEAR KIRKUK - Police found the body of a woman riddled with bullet wounds on Wednesday in the small town of Chiman, just outside Kirkuk, police said.
MOSUL - The body of a man was found in Mosul, police said.
MOSUL - A civilian died in clashes between the security forces and gunmen in east Mosul on Wednesday, police said.
BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb exploded near a police patrol, wounding two civilians in the Karrada district of central Baghdad, police said.
HAWIJA - A roadside bomb near a passing car wounded two people near the town of Hawija, 210 km (130 miles) north of Baghdad, police said. (Compiled by Aseel Kami and Tim Cocks)