April 11 (Reuters) -
* Investec plc - disposal
* Investec plc - sale of investec bank (australia)
limited's (ibal's) professional finance and asset finance and
leasing businesses and deposit book
* Investec plc - confirms that it has entered into
a definitive contract with boq to purchase ibal's professional
finance and asset finance and leasing businesses and its deposit
* Investec plc - consideration price has been
agreed at an aud210 million premium to tangible net asset value
(nav), for shares in ibal.
* Investec ltd - it is estimated that upon
completion of sale and restructure, investec plc's common equity
tier 1 ratio will increase by approximately 1.5% to about 10.6%.
* Investec ltd - transaction is subject to
regulatory approval. Further details will be provided when
transaction becomes unconditional.
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: