COPENHAGEN Jan 7 Danish shipping and oil group A.P.
Moeller Maersk A/S said on Tuesday:
* The Salling Companies will acquire 48.68 percent of the
shares in Dansk Supermarked and 18.72 percent of the shares in
* Five years after closing of the transaction the Salling
Companies have a call option on the remaining 19 percent in each
of the Companies owned by A.P. Moeller Maersk
* A.P. Moeller Maersk has a put option for its remaining shares
in each of the Companies
* Total enterprise value for the companies is 41 billion Danish
* The accounting gain for A.P. Moeller Maersk is expected to be
billion Danish crowns depending on the timing of closing of
* The transaction will generate cash proceeds of around 17
* Closing is expected to take place during 1st half of 2014.