BlackRock adjusts leadership team for its largest mutual fund
NEW YORK, Dec 7 BlackRock Inc is replacing one of the leaders of its nearly $42 billion BlackRock Global Allocation Fund and adding three new portfolio managers.
June 13 The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Thursday:
* Chrysler Group LLC set terms on a loan refinancing that will clear the way for Italy's Fiat to buy the rest of the U.S. carmaker that it does not already own, banking sources told Thomson Reuters LPC.
* Spain is considering an initial public offering of between 40 and 60 percent of airport authority AENA, newspaper Expansion reported.
* Virgin Money, the British banking arm of Richard Branson's Virgin Group, is expected to choose advisers for its initial public offering during the next six months, the Financial Times reported. ()
* The manager of Brevan Howard's $570 million currency fund is among a number of traders leaving the hedge fund firm because of underperformance, a source with knowledge of the matter said.
* Pershing square holdings - "chipotle's sales recovery will be neither smooth nor predictable over the next few quarters"
NEW YORK Dec 7 There's been a lot of talk since the election about dismantling the Dodd-Frank financial reform act. On his website, President-elect Donald Trump blames Dodd-Frank's "bureaucratic red tape and Washington mandates" for strangling economic growth.