April 8 The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media:
* Marketing software company Yodle has selected banks for an initial public offering that is expected to come later this year and could raise $100 million, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Pattonair, a privately held aircraft replacement parts distributor, is preparing to sell itself in a deal that could fetch more than $500 million, people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
* Brazilian state-controlled oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA, which has been hit by a series of scandals, shelved plans to sell debt in local and international debt markets later this year, a source with direct knowledge of the situation said on Monday.
* Sheridan Healthcare Inc, a physician services company, has hired banks for an initial public offering, which may raise between $400 million and $500 million, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
* Indian state-owned Oil India Ltd plans to raise $900 million in foreign debt to refinance a loan taken to fund its share of a stake in a super-giant Mozambique gas field acquired jointly with Oil and Natural Gas Corp, PTI in the Economic Times reported, quoting a source with direct knowledge of the matter.
For the deals of the day click on
For the Morning News Call-EMEA newsletter click on (Compiled by Esha Vaish in Bangalore)