(Adds Zebra Technologies and General Electric)
April 15 The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media:
* Barcode printer maker Zebra Technologies Corp has agreed to buy Motorola Solutions Inc's enterprise business for $3.5 billion in cash, the Financial Times reported, citing people familiar with the discussions.
* General Electric Co Chief Executive Jeff Immelt may step down sooner than his expected 20-year tenure, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the company's thinking.
* Greece's largest lender National Bank has picked Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley as global coordinators for a planned equity offering to plug its 2.18 billion euro ($3.01 billion) capital shortfall, a senior banker familiar with the issue told Reuters on Monday on condition of anonymity.
* Panasonic Corp and Fujitsu Ltd have reached a basic agreement to form a company this autumn as part of their plan to combine their chip design and development operations, two sources familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
* Juniper Networks Inc, the network gear maker under pressure from activist investor Elliott Management Corp to restructure, is exploring a sale of its mobile security unit Junos Pulse, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Canadian private equity firm Onex Corp and entertainment company Cineplex Inc have together emerged as the leading contender to buy restaurant and arcade chain Dave & Buster's Inc, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
For the deals of the day click on For the Morning News Call-EMEA newsletter click on ($1 = 0.7238 Euros) (Compiled by Aastha Agnihotri in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)