(Adds GE Capital Aviation Services)
April 4 The following corporate finance-related
stories were reported by media:
* TPG Capital Management-backed IMS Health Holdings Inc's
initial public offering was priced at $20 per share, a
market source said, valuing the healthcare information company
at about $6.64 billion.
* Aircraft leasing company GE Capital Aviation Services
plans to raise about $700 million in an initial public offering
in Hong Kong, IFR reported on Friday, citing sources familiar
with the plans.
* Boeing Inc is considering buying Mercury Systems
Inc, a supplier of digital signal and image processing
systems to the aerospace and defence industry, according to two
people familiar with the matter.
* Generic drug maker Mylan Inc is looking to buy
Swedish rival Meda AB in a deal that would create a
$23 billion pharmaceutical company, the Financial Times reported
* A number of foreign funds are vying to take over Spain's
Deoleo SA, the world's top olive oil bottler with
brands such as Carbonell, a source close to the deal said on
Thursday, in a deal that has become highly politicised.
* Latino-focused channel NuvoTV is nearing a deal to buy
Madison Square Garden Co's Fuse TV and may announce the
deal on Friday, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge
of the matter.
* Contract chipmaker Globalfoundries has emerged as the
leading candidate to buy IBM Corp's semiconductor
operations, edging out Intel Corp, the Wall Street
Journal cited unidentified sources as saying on Thursday.
* Canadian asset management firm Brookefield Asset
Management is seeking to acquire 100 percent stake in Unitech
Corporate Parks , a London Stock
Exchange-listed India-focussed real estate investment firm, the
Economic Times reported, citing a person close to the
For the deals of the day click on
For the Morning News Call-EMEA newsletter click on
(Compiled by Aastha Agnihotri in Bangalore)