BRIEF-Leon Capital Partners reports 9.5 pct stake in Ruby Tuesday as of March 15, 2017- sec filing
* Leon Capital Partners, Llc reports 9.5 percent stake in ruby Tuesday Inc as of March 15, 2017- sec filing
* Analyst poll: oil products stocks rose, weighs on oil
* Qatar sees no need for OPEC to alter output quotas
* Coming up: API oil data at 4:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday
NEW YORK, Sept 28 U.S. crude oil futures prices slipped on Tuesday ahead of weekly oil inventory reports that analysts expect will show refined products rose last week.
Investors also awaited U.S. economic data and eyed a low pressure system in the Caribbean Sea for its potential to form a tropical storm.
October refined products futures contracts head for expiration on Thursday, a day that also could see end-of-month and end-of-quarter trading volatility.
* On the New York Mercantile Exchange, November crude CLX0 fell 72 cents, or 0.9 percent, to $72.80 a barrel at 8:38 a.m. EDT (1238 GMT), trading from $75.53 to $76.36.
* The U.S. National Hurricane Center said Tuesday a low pressure system in the northwest Caribbean Sea still had an 80 percent chance of strengthening into a tropical depression over the next 48 hours as it drifts northeast, away from the energy infrastructure in the northern Gulf of Mexico. [ID:nN28134404]
* Qatar Oil Minister Abdullah al-Attiyah said he does not expect OPEC to make changes in its output quotas when the group meets in Vienna on Oct. 14. Libya, Iraq, Ecuador and Kuwait have all said they see no need for a change. [ID:nTOE68R06Y]
* Enbridge Inc <ENB.TO > < ENB.N> said on Monday it began the gradual restart of its 190,000 barrels per day crude oil pipeline 6B, which ruptured in July, spilling oil into a Michigan waterway. [ID:nWNA0639]
* Two more credit rating agencies warned Ireland on Tuesday that its debt is at risk of further downgrades, triggering another leap in borrowing costs and heaping pressure on the government to bring forward its budget. [ID:nLDE68R0RK]
* Consumer sentiment in Germany and Italy brightened and French consumer spending rose during the summer, data showed on Tuesday. [ID:nLDE68R0QL]
* U.S. stock index futures edged higher on Tuesday as traders looked ahead to key economic data in another test for the improving recovery theory that has driven up stocks this month. [.N]
* World stocks held steady as corporate optimism offset euro zone banking worries. The dollar fell to its weakest against the yen in almost two weeks and slipped against the euro. [MKTS/GLOB] [FRX/]
* Gold slipped off its record peak on profit-taking. [GOL/]
* The S&P Case/Shiller Home Price Index for July is due at 9 a.m. EDT (13:00 GMT) and is expected to show a decline of 0.1 percent versus a gain of 0.3 percent in June.
* The Conference Board releases September consumer confidence data at 10 a.m. EDT (1400 GMT) on Tuesday. Economists in a Reuters survey forecast a reading of 52.5 compared with 53.5 in August.
* Industry group the American Petroleum Institute oil inventory data released at 4:30 p.m. EDT (2030 GMT) on Tuesday. 8:38 LAST NET PCT LOW HIGH CURRENT DAY AGO
CHNG CHNG VOL VOL CLc1 75.80 -0.72 -0.9% 75.53 76.36 31,082 288,499 CLc2 76.94 -0.56 -0.7% 76.61 77.34 16,902 166,177 LCOc1 78.19 -0.38 -0.5% 77.74 78.37 49,405 146,394 RBc1 1.9406 -0.0082 -0.4% 1.9313 1.9460 682 26,615 RBc2 1.9310 -0.0081 -0.4% 1.9191 1.9358 2,233 37,789 HOc1 2.1084 -0.0144 -0.7% 2.0967 2.119 493 23,478 HOc2 2.1256 -0.0140 -0.7% 2.1140 2.1378 2,015 44,873 * NYMEX crude oil for November CLc1 fell 72 cents to $75.80 a barrel by 8:38 a.m. in volume of 31,082 lots. (Reporting by Robert Gibbons; Editing by John Picinich)
* HNA Group Co Ltd reports 25 percent stake in Park Hotels & Resorts Inc as of March 15, 2017 - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2oevTFJ) Further company coverage: