BRIEF-Blue Sky acquires Sonoro Energy Iraq B.V.
* Blue Sky Energy - for deal, co will make contingent payments in tranches to vendor of up to 4 million dollars Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Phones to revolutionise system camera market soon
* HD quality video on phones within 12 months
HELSINKI, April 20 Fast developing cameraphone technology will shortly make SLR system cameras and even professional cameras obsolete, the sales chief of the world's top cellphone maker Nokia NOK1V.HE said on Tuesday. "They will in the very near future revolutionise the market for system cameras," Anssi Vanjoki said in a speech in Helsinki.
"There will be no need to carry around those heavy lenses," Vanjoki said, pointing to a professional photographer taking pictures of him.
The proliferation of smartphones with picture quality comparable to most pocket cameras has boosted photography around the world, but they have so far not challenged real system cameras due to phones' smaller size and weaker technology.
Vanjoki said high-definition (HD) quality video recording was also coming to cellphones within the next 12 months.
"It will not take long, less than a year, when phones can record HD quality video and you can transfer it directly to your HD television set," Vanjoki said. (Reporting by Tarmo Virki, editing by Will Waterman)
* Terraform Power reports 2015 financial results and files form 10-K
* Canopy Growth Corporation announces $60 million bought deal financing