BRIEF-GoPro reports Q1 loss per share $ 0.78
* GoPro Inc - qtrly gaap-gross margin 31.4 percent versus 32.5 percent
SHANGHAI Aug 28 Chinese newspapers available in Beijing and Shanghai carried the following stories on Thursday. Reuters has not checked the stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
CHINA SECURITIES JOURNAL
- Yu Shengfa, vice president of e-commerce giant Alibaba's IPO-BABA.N future financial company, said the company has submitted applications to related regulators to set up "Ali Bank" which could be approved in September.
SHANGHAI SECURITIES NEWS
- Shanghai's municipal government has published a document outlining its strategies to develop the city into a global trading centre, including plans to build international trading platforms for commodities such as natural gas and iron ore in its free-trade zone.
- China could implement real estate registration system in 2017, said Leng Hongzhi, an official at the Ministry of Land and Resources.
- Lenovo Group Ltd will soon settle a year-old class action lawsuit over laptop malfunctions in the United States for approximately $70 million.
For Hong Kong and South China newspapers see..... (Reporting by Shanghai Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)