SHANGHAI, June 12 Chinese newspapers available
in Beijing and Shanghai carried the following stories on
Thursday. Reuters has not checked the stories and does not vouch
for their accuracy.
CHINA SECURITIES JOURNAL
- The government of the northeastern city of Shenyang denied
it has loosened policies restricting housing purchases.
- Some Beijing property companies have given discounts so as
to encourage their staff members to buy houses amid increasing
signs that China's property market is heading for a slowdown
after a decade of rapid expansion.
SHANGHAI SECURITIES NEWS
- China will promote the development of 5G wireless
technologies, said Liu Lihua, the vice minister of the Ministry
of Industry and Information Technology.
CHINA BUSINESS NEWS
- An official clampdown on excessive pricing of initial
public offerings has drastically cut the commission income of
- Chinese policymakers need a stronger sense of
responsibility and urgency to achieve this year's economic
growth target as downward pressure will likely remain heavy for
the rest of the year, the newspaper said in an editorial.
21ST CENTURY BUSINESS HERALD
- In a signal that the government is improving its monetary
policy management, the People's Bank of China used the word of
"precise" adjustment for the first time in a policy report
published on Wednesday.
For Hong Kong and South China newspapers see.....
(Reporting by Shanghai Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)